Nine Inch Nails - The Multitrack Collection

seeders: 1
leechers: 22
Added on July 5, 2014 by mixingplacesin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Description

Warning: DO NOT LINK TO THIS TORRENT ON ANY NINE INCH NAILS FORUMS, OFFICIAL OR NON-OFFICIAL.

This collection contains all officially released NIN, HTDA and TR&AR multitracks and/or instrumentals, as well as many unofficial multitracks derived from videogames, 5.1 split channels and other sources. The collection will be expanded if more multitracks are released in the future.

Thanks to NINremixes.com, remix.nin.com, nympholept and bluzer for providing most of the multitracks presented here.

See the Read Me First.txt file for more information on the files.

Songs included:
Nine Inch Nails:
Pretty Hate Machine: Head Like A Hole, Terrible Lie, Sanctified, The Only Time
Broken: Wish, Last
The Downward Spiral: All tracks
The Fragile: The Day The World Went Away, Starfuckers, Inc, The Big Come Down (partial multitracks only)
With Teeth: All tracks
Year Zero: All tracks
Ghosts I-IV: All tracks, plus two bonus tracks
The Slip: All tracks
Soundtracks: Dead Souls, Burn, Deep (instrumentals only), The Perfect Drug

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross:
The Social Network: All tracks
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: You're Here, Parallel Timeline With Alternate Outcome, Oraculum, Great Bird Of Prey, The Heretics

How to Destroy Angels:
HTDA EP: The Space in Between, A Drowning
Welcome oblivion: On the wing, How long, Strings and attractors

Other artists:
El-P: Flyentology featuring Trent Reznor and Rob Sonic (instrumental & acapella)
Jane's Addiction: Chip Away, Whores
Pigface: Suck
Saul Williams: Break, Banged and Blown Through
Street Sweeper Social Club: Fight! Smash! Win!

Bonus: Trent Reznor's sounds for Quake 1 and a Doom 3 demo.

This collection is dedicated to Aaron House aka Evil Ethics, lead moderator of NINremixes.com, who passed away in 2014.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.94 GB
seeders:1
leechers:22
Nine Inch Nails - The Multitrack Collection

All Comments

Whoops! It seems I accidentally typed the "NIN" folder name using the Greek keyboard language, which is why it doesn't line up with the other folders alphabetically. I will fix it in the next version of the torrent!