Norah Jones -Come Away with Me[2002][CD+2 SkidVids+Cov]192Kbps

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 1, 2007 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Norah Jones -Come Away with Me[2002][CD+2 SkidVids+Cov]192Kbps (Size: 115.37 MB)
 01 Norah Jones - Don't Know Why.mp34.26 MB
 02 Norah Jones - Seven Years.mp33.33 MB
 03 Norah Jones - Cold, Cold Heart.mp35 MB
 04 Norah Jones - Feelin' The Same Way.mp34.06 MB
 05 Norah Jones - Come Away With Me.mp34.54 MB
 06 Norah Jones - Shoot The Moon.mp35.42 MB
 07 Norah Jones - Turn Me On.mp33.55 MB
 08 Norah Jones - Lonestar.mp34.26 MB
 09 Norah Jones - I've Got To See You Again.mp35.8 MB
 10 Norah Jones - Painter Song.mp33.71 MB
 11 Norah Jones - One Flight Down.mp34.25 MB
 12 Norah Jones - Nightingale.mp35.78 MB
 13 Norah Jones - The Long Day Is Over.mp33.78 MB
 14 Norah Jones - The Nearness Of You.mp34.3 MB
 Audio_Video Info.txt2.67 KB
 Norah Jones - Come Away With Me [2002][SkidVid]_XviD.avi27.11 MB
 Norah Jones - Don't Know Why [2002][SkidVid]_XviD.avi25.89 MB
 Norah Jones-Come Away With Me [Back].jpg173.52 KB
 Norah Jones-Come Away With Me [CD].jpg86.32 KB
 Norah Jones-Come Away With Me [Front].jpg64.68 KB

Description

NORAH JONES - COME AWAY WITH ME, album released February 2002.

Encoded 192Kbps [Lame] mp3. Covers included.

Norah Jones [born Geethali Norah Jones Shankar on March 30th 1979 in Brooklyn, New York] is an American singer-songwriter, musician and occasional actress. Jones's career was launched with the massive success of her 2002 debut album 'Come Away With Me', a contemporary pop album with a sensual, plaintive soul/folk/country tinge, that sold over twenty million copies worldwide and received six Grammy Awards, with Jones winning "Best New Artist".

'Come Away with Me' is the debut album by pianist and singer Norah Jones, released in 2002. While predominantly jazz, the album's inclusion of folk and soul tones, as well as Jones's fresh voice, caught the attention of consumers and critics alike. Come Away with Me sold approximately twenty million copies worldwide and won five awards at the Grammy Awards of 2003, including "Record of the Year", "Album of the Year", and "Song of the Year" for "Don't Know Why". Although Norah was happy about her success, she told reporters in a "60 Minutes" interview: "I felt like I went to another person's party and ate all of the Birthday cake". The album was released on 26th February 2002, and had a slow rise up the charts, eventually gaining a Platinum certification on the 22nd August 2002. From there it gained a lot of steam, selling over seven million copies over the next year, and on 15th February 2005, was certified Diamond.

The genre of this CD is often the subject of debate, especially within the vocal jazz community. Many artists hold that because Jones made few changes to the original melody and rhythm of the covered tracks such as 'Turn Me On' and 'The Nearness of You', and most of the songs on the album are sung straight [a musical term meaning on the beats of the music, not swung] that this album does not qualify to be classified as jazz. Another popular argument holds that the lack of swing [upbeat musical jazz] also disqualifies Come Away with Me as a jazz album. Instead it is often given the heading of "soft rock" or "mellow pop".

Tracks:

01 Don't Know Why

02 Seven Years

03 Cold, Cold Heart

04 Feelin' The Same Way

05 Come Away With Me

06 Shoot The Moon

07 Turn Me On

08 Lonestar

09 I've Got To See You Again

10 Painter Song

11 One Flight Down

12 Nightingale

13 The Long Day Is Over

14 The Nearness Of You

THE VIDEOS [XviD SkidVid]

Ripped from disc, edited, no logos and encoded 640 x 480 XviD

Norah Jones - Come Away With Me [2002]

Norah Jones - Don't Know Why [2002]

More of my audio/video releases can be found at:

http://thepiratebay.org/user/skirgsk

Enjoy, skirgsk.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
115.37 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Norah Jones -Come Away with Me[2002][CD+2 SkidVids+Cov]192Kbps

All Comments

THANKS!!The Video clip are a bonus.. A9-V8...
Thnk you!!!
ty man