Norse Code ~ Greg Van Eekhout [BluA]epub

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on July 10, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Norse Code ~ Greg Van Eekhout [BluA]epub (Size: 215.71 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Norse Code - Greg van Eekhout.epub215.3 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Is this Ragnarok, or just California?

The NorseCODE genome project was designed to identify descendants of Odin. What it found was Kathy Castillo, a murdered MBA student brought back from the dead to serve as a valkyrie in the Norse god’s army. Given a sword and a new name, Mist’s job is to recruit soldiers for the war between the gods at the end of the world—and to kill those who refuse to fight.

But as the twilight of the gods descends, Mist makes other plans.

Journeying across a chaotic American landscape already degenerating into violence and madness, Mist hopes to find her way to Helheim, the land of the dead, to rescue her murdered sister from death’s clutches. To do so, she’ll need the help of Hermod, a Norse god bumming around Los Angeles with troubles of his own. Together they find themselves drafted into a higher cause, trying to do what fate long ago deemed could not be done: save the world of man. For even if myths aren’t made to be broken, it can’t hurt to go down fighting…can it?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
215.71 KB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Norse Code ~ Greg Van Eekhout [BluA]epub