November books of 2012_part III_max

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on November 14, 2012 by maximallain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

November books of 2012_part III_max (Size: 43.32 MB)
 She Lies Twisted - C.M. Stunich.pdf1.6 MB
 She Lies Twisted - C.M. Stunich.mobi598.34 KB
 She Lies Twisted - C.M. Stunich.epub535.15 KB
 She Lies Twisted - C.M. Stunich.jpg64 KB
 She Lies Twisted - C.M. Stunich.opf1.87 KB
 Whispers at Moonrise - C. C. Hunter.pdf2.14 MB
 Whispers at Moonrise - C. C. Hunter.mobi554.16 KB
 Whispers at Moonrise - C. C. Hunter.epub396.92 KB
 Whispers at Moonrise - C. C. Hunter.jpg85.15 KB
 Whispers at Moonrise - C. C. Hunter.opf11.21 KB
 The Cutting Season [A Novel]- Attica Locke.pdf2.83 MB
 The Cutting Season [A Novel]- Attica Locke.mobi1006 KB
 The Cutting Season [A Novel]- Attica Locke.jpg70.2 KB
 The Cutting Season [A Novel]- Attica Locke.opf5.62 KB
 Island of Doom - Arthur Slade.pdf1.4 MB
 Island of Doom - Arthur Slade.mobi391.62 KB
 Island of Doom - Arthur Slade.390.45 KB
 Island of Doom - Arthur Slade.jpg66.9 KB
 Island of Doom - Arthur Slade.opf2.71 KB
 I Ate the Sheriff - K. Bennett.pdf1.48 MB
 I Ate the Sheriff - K. Bennett.epub850.3 KB
 I Ate the Sheriff - K. Bennett.mobi846.51 KB
 I Ate the Sheriff - K. Bennett.jpg525.68 KB
 I Ate the Sheriff - K. Bennett.opf2.27 KB
 Grk Undercover - Joshua Doder.epub2.06 MB
 Grk Undercover - Joshua Doder.pdf1.66 MB
 Grk Undercover - Joshua Doder.mobi896.13 KB
 Grk Undercover - Joshua Doder.jpg246.87 KB
 Grk Undercover - Joshua Doder.opf1.71 KB
 The Fire Chronicle - John Stephens.epub2.93 MB
 The Fire Chronicle - John Stephens.pdf2.66 MB
 The Fire Chronicle - John Stephens.mobi2.34 MB
 The Fire Chronicle - John Stephens.jpg492.95 KB
 The Fire Chronicle - John Stephens.opf2.01 KB
 Uninvited, The - Liz Jensen.pdf1.66 MB
 Uninvited, The - Liz Jensen.mobi533.29 KB
 Uninvited, The - Liz Jensen.docx393.67 KB
 Uninvited, The - Liz Jensen.epub388.58 KB
 Uninvited, The - Liz Jensen.jpg48.71 KB
 Uninvited, The - Liz Jensen.opf2.3 KB
 Kizzy Ann Stamps - Jeri Watts.epub1 MB
 Kizzy Ann Stamps - Jeri Watts.pdf974.44 KB
 Kizzy Ann Stamps - Jeri Watts.mobi424.54 KB
 Kizzy Ann Stamps - Jeri Watts.jpg142.41 KB
 Kizzy Ann Stamps - Jeri Watts.opf2.29 KB
 Dead Do Not Improve, The - Jay Caspian Kang.epub2.56 MB
 Dead Do Not Improve, The - Jay Caspian Kang.mobi1.57 MB
 Dead Do Not Improve, The - Jay Caspian Kang.pdf1.21 MB
 Dead Do Not Improve, The - Jay Caspian Kang.jpg203.86 KB
 Dead Do Not Improve, The - Jay Caspian Kang.opf2.35 KB
 Deployed - Mel Odom.pdf2.09 MB
 Deployed - Mel Odom.mobi675.48 KB
 Deployed - Mel Odom.epub541.86 KB
 Deployed - Mel Odom.jpg32.54 KB
 Deployed - Mel Odom.opf2.45 KB
 txt.docx17.58 KB

Description

12 She Lies Twisted – Stunich, C M 2012

"Pain would bind us together tighter than any cord; death had made us equals, the harpies had made us partners, but pain, pain would make us friends forever."
I was born wrapped in death. I was bathed in it. It had always been a part of my life whether I liked it or not. I just didn't expect it to come for me so soon. Or to be so disappointed to live through it.
I remember falling, like Alice down the rabbit hole, and then I met the boy with stitches in his face. The boy that would show me harpies, demons, souls. The boy that would help me fight my once dead sister. The boy who would restore my belief in friendship and give me the will to live.

13 Whispers at Moonlight – Hunter, C C 2012

Shadow Falls Camp is back in session with the most explosive installment yet. A shocking new threat will rock Shadow Falls—changing it forever and altering Kylie’s journey in ways she never imagined.
Even at a camp for supernatural teens, Kylie Galen has never been normal. Not only can she see ghosts, but she doesn’t seem to belong to any one species—she exhibits traits from them all. As Kylie struggles to unlock the secrets of her identity, she begins to worry that Lucas will never be able to accept her for what she is, and what she isn’t…a werewolf. With his pack standing in their way, Kylie finds herself turning more and more to Derek, the only person in her life who’s willing to accept the impossible.

14 The Cutting Season, a novel – Locke, Atica 2012

Locke returns with The Cutting Season, a riveting thriller that intertwines two murders separated across more than a century.
Caren Gray manages Belle Vie, a sprawling antebellum plantation that sits between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, where the past and the present coexist uneasily. The estate's owners have turned the place into an eerie tourist attraction, complete with full-dress re-enactments and carefully restored slave quarters. Outside the gates, a corporation with ambitious plans has been busy snapping up land from struggling families who have been growing sugar cane for generations, and now replacing local employees with illegal laborers. Tensions mount when the body of a female migrant worker is found in a shallow grave on the edge of the property, her throat cut clean.

15 Island of Doom [The Hunchback Assignements 4] – Arthur Slade 2012

In Black Water Rising, Attica Locke delivered one of the most stunning and sure-handed fiction debuts in recent memory, garnering effusive critical praise, several award nominations, and passionate reader response. Now Locke returns with The Cutting Season, a riveting thriller that intertwines two murders separated across more than a century.
Caren Gray manages Belle Vie, a sprawling antebellum plantation that sits between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, where the past and the present coexist uneasily. The estate's owners have turned the place into an eerie tourist attraction, complete with full-dress re-enactments and carefully restored slave quarters. Outside the gates, a corporation with ambitious plans has been busy snapping up land from struggling families who have been growing sugar cane for generations, and now replacing local employees with illegal laborers. Tensions mount when the body of a female migrant worker is found in a shallow grave on the edge of the property, her throat cut clean.

16 I Ate the Sheriff [Mallory Caine Zombie at Law] – Bennett, K 2012

You Have The Right To Remain Dead
What's worse than killing a cop? Eating him afterwards.Which is exactly what happened to a Los Angeles County sheriff in the office of one noted Los Angeles lawyer. Now Mallory Caine, zombie at law, faces the toughest trial of her life - her own - since she's the prime suspect. Ironically, Mallory's been suppressing her undead desires in a 12-step zombie recovery group. It's her human desires that scare her. He's one hot werewolf named Steve Ravener, and he's Mallory's latest client. His ex-wife wants to keep him from seeing his kids. He needs a lawyer whose bite is worse than his bark. Needless to say, family law has never been this hairy. And with a murder charge hanging over her head, a snake goddess charming her mother, and all kinds of hell-spawn taking over L.A., Mallory's plate is full. And she's dying to take a bite.

Anyone You Crave Can And Will Be Held Against You

17 Grk Undercover – Doder, Joshua 2012

Grk Takes Revenge, Tim and his intrepid dog Grk rush off to Paris to protect their friend Max, who has gone there to confront an evil dictator. In Grk Down Under, Tim travels to Australia to rescue Grk, who gets caught in the middle of a hostage situation. Exotic locales and action-packed adventures will keep readers turning the pages and cheering on these unlikely heroes!

18 The Fire Chronicle – Stevens, John 2012

After the tumultuous events of last winter, Kate, Michael, and Emma long to continue the hunt for their missing parents. But they themselves are now in great danger, and so the wizard Stanislaus Pym hides the children at the Edgar Allan Poe Home for Hopeless and Incorrigible Orphans. There, he says, they will be safe. How wrong he is.

The children are soon discovered by their enemies, and a frantic chase sends Kate a hundred years into the past, to a perilous, enchanted New York City. Searching for a way back to her brother and sister, she meets a mysterious boy whose fate is intricately—and dangerously—tied to her own.

Meanwhile, Michael and Emma have set off to find the second of the Books of Beginning. A series of clues leads them into a hidden world where they must brave harsh polar storms, track down an ancient order of warriors, and confront terrible monsters. Will Michael and Emma find the legendary book of fire—and master its powers—before Kate is lost to them forever?

19 The Uninvited – Jensen, Liz, 2013

A seven-year-old girl puts a nail gun to her grandmother's neck and fires. An isolated incident, say the experts. The experts are wrong. Across the world, children are killing their families. Is violence contagious? As chilling murders by children grip the country, anthropologist Hesketh Lock has his own mystery to solve: a bizarre scandal in the Taiwan timber industry. Hesketh has never been good at relationships: Asperger's Syndrome has seen to that. But he does have a talent for spotting behavioral patterns and an outsider's fascination with group dynamics. Nothing obvious connects Hesketh's Asian case with the atrocities back home …

"In the course of eight inventive, provocative novels, Jensen has carved out a fictional space dense with elements of fantasy and thriller, satire and SF, science and cod-science, but entirely her own. The mainstream is moving towards her, rather than the other way around."—Guardian (UK)

"The Uninvited is a masterclass in creepiness – as unsettling as Margaret Atwood or Kazuo Ishiguro but with modern detail such as Skype calls, industrial espionage and Twitter. It is this hybrid of haunted souls and capitalist cautionary tale that gives the novel its power."—Independent (UK)

"Expertly paced and pitched, combining moments of chilling horror with deadpan comedy, this audacious novel is utterly gripping."—Daily Mail (UK)

20 Kizzy Ann Stamps –Watts, Jeri 2012

Taking things in stride is not easy for Kizzy Ann, but with her border collie, Shag, stalwart at her side, she sets out to live a life as sweet as syrup on cornbread.

In 1963, as Kizzy Ann prepares for her first year at an integrated school, she worries about the color of her skin, the scar running from the corner of her right eye to the tip of her smile, and whether anyone at the white school will like her. She writes letters to her new teacher in a clear, insistent voice, stating her troubles and asking questions with startling honesty. The new teacher is supportive, but not everyone feels the same, so there is a lot to write about. Her brother, James, is having a far less positive school experience than she is, and the annoying white neighbor boy won’t leave her alone. But Shag, her border collie, is her refuge. Even so, opportunity clashes with obstacle. Kizzy Ann knows she and Shag could compete well in the dog trials, but will she be able to enter? From Jeri Watts comes an inspiring middle-grade novel about opening your mind to the troubles and scars we all must bear — and facing life with hope and trust.

21 The Dead Do Not Improve, A Novel –Kang, Jay Caspian 2012

Exceedingly unique, pulsing with vigor and heart, and loaded with fierce, fresh language, The Dead Do Not Improve confirms Jay Caspian Kang as a true American original as obsessed with surfing and surviving as with the power of unforgettable storytelling.

On a residential Bay Area block struggling with the collision of gentrifier condos and longtime residents, stymied recent MFA grad Philip Kim is sleeping the night away when bullets fly through a window in his apartment building and end up killing one of his neighbors. Philip only learns about the murder the next day when bored and Googling himself. But when he gets caught up in the investigation and becomes the focus of an elaborate, violent scheme, he will learn far more than he ever wanted to about his former four-eggs-at-a-time borrowing neighbor Dolores Stone, aka “The Grey Beaver,” and her shocking connections to an underworld only a city like this one could create.
Siddhartha “Sid” Finch, a homicide detective bitter about everything except his gorgeous wife, and his phlegmatic, pock-marked partner Jim Kim, land the case. Sid and Jim race after Philip through a menacing, unknowable San Francisco fending off militant surfers, vaguely European cafes, and aggressive Advanced Creative Writing students as they all try to figure out just who’s causing trouble in this city they love to hate.

22 Deployed (Called to Serve) – Odom, Mel 2012

Sergeant Lance Corporal Bekah Shaw joined the United States Marine reserves to help support herself and her son when her ex-husband, Billy Roy, decided they were no longer his responsibility. But when her team is activated and sent to Somalia on a peacekeeping mission, Bekah struggles with being separated from her son and vows to return safely.Once a successful Somalian businessman, RagehDaud has lost everything. Determined to seek revenge on the terrorists who killed his wife and son, he teams up with a group of thieves, killers, and others displaced by war. Despite his better judgment, Daud becomes the protector of a young orphaned boy--who becomes a pawn between the warring factions.Todefeat the terrorists and bring peace to the region, Bekah and her team must convince Daud that they are on the same side.

Enjoy, read and seed!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
43.32 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
November books of 2012_part III_max

All Comments

thx max...great uploads.
thanks for the 3 ups great stuff