NOW That's What I Call Music + MaxiMusic Track Listings and Torrent Files

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on December 28, 2014 by MaxiMusicin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

NOW That's What I Call Music + MaxiMusic Track Listings and Torrent Files (Size: 2.41 MB)
 - MaxiMusic Pop Oldies - Track Listing for Entire Collection.txt443.82 KB
 - NOW That's What I Call Music! - Track Listing for Volumes 1 - 88, July 2014.txt136.44 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies A 1 - Abba , ACDC , Aerosmith , Alexander Brothers & MORE.torrent36.49 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies A 2 - Allman Brothers , America , Aretha Franklin & MORE.torrent45.27 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies B 1 - Backstreet Boys , Beach Boys , Beatles & MORE.torrent48.53 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies B 2 - Bee Gees , Billy Joel , Bing Crosby , Blondie & MORE.torrent49.18 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies B 3 - Bobby Brown , Bon Jovi , Britney Spears & MORE.torrent43.6 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies C 1 - Carpenters , Celine Dion , Cher , Chicago & MORE.torrent43.7 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies C 2 - Coldplay , Creedence , Crossby , Cyndi Lauper & MORE.torrent45.5 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies D 1 - Dave Clark , David Bowie , Dean Martin , Def Leppard & MORE.torrent45.5 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies D 2 - Diana Ross , Dire Straits , Dolly Parton , Donna Summer &...52.99 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies E - Eagles , Elton John , Elvis Presley , Eric Clapton & MORE.torrent46.67 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies F - Faith Hill , Fleetwood Mac , Frank Sinatra & MORE.torrent43.58 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies G 1 - Garth Brooks , Genesis , Girls Aloud , Gladys Knight & MORE.torrent31.67 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies G 2 - Glenn Miller , Gloria Estefan , Guy Mitchell & MORE.torrent32.89 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies H - Hank Williams , Heart , Hot Chocolate & MORE.torrent36.39 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies I - Imagination , Inner City , INXS , Isley Brothers & MORE.torrent26.97 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies J 1 - Jennifer Rush , Jim Reeves , Jimi Hendrix & MORE.torrent45.42 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies J 2 - Joe Cocker , John Lennon , Johnny Cash & MORE.torrent52.3 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies K - Kenny Rogers , Kim Wilde , Kinks , Kiss & MORE.torrent37.08 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies L - Led Zeppelin , Lionel Richie , London Orchestra & MORE.torrent51.46 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies M 1 - Madonna , Mariah Carey , Marvin Gaye & MORE.torrent47.1 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies M 2 - Meat Loaf , Michael Jackson , Monty Python & MORE.torrent48.94 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies N - Nat King Cole , Neil Diamond , Nickelback & MORE.torrent30.61 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies O - Oasis , Odyssey , OMD , Oliva John & MORE.torrent24.74 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies P - Patsy Cline , Phil Collins, Pink Floyd , Prince & MORE.torrent54.78 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies Q R 1 - Queen , Robbie Williams , Rod Stewart & MORE.torrent50.1 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies R 2 - Rolling Stones , Roy Orbison , Russ Conway & MORE.torrent34.66 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies S 1 - S Club 7 , Salt N Pepa , Santana , Shadows & MORE.torrent40.86 KB
 MaxiMusic Pop Oldies S 2 - Shania Twain , Sheryl Crow , Sister Sledge & MORE.torrent43.79 KB

Description

This is a track listing for NOW That's What I Call Music Collection, and two torrents to download the entire collection as of December 2014, which is volumes 1-88.

This is also a track listing for MaxiMusic Pop Oldies, along with 32 torrents which allow you to download over 13,000 oldies, a collection of 60GB worth of music! The description of MaxiMusic is below:

Description
MaxiMusic - The Ultimate Oldies Collection

MaxiMusic is a massive MP3 collection containing over ten thousand oldies, alphabetized and divided into bite-size chunks ready for your listening pleasure. The collection is a time capsule that starts with classical tracks from the early nineteenth century, covering all decades up to the twentieth century. If a song was a hit between 1910 - 2000, there is a good chance it is in here. Although most songs are American and British, there are tastes of international music from around the globe.

This collection belongs to an actual working radio DJ with over 50 years' experience in the music business. He has painstakingly collected these songs from 78 RPM vinyl, reel-to-reel tape, 8-tracks, cassettes, CD's and the early days of MP3. These are used on a weekly request-based radio discotheque show. These songs are quality handpicks that people call in to request airplay: this is not some random jumble of garbage music thrown into a torrent just to rack up seeding credits on a tracker. You will notice some famous artists with only a few songs: he only included what listeners wanted to hear!

This collection contains nearly all the songs from the "Now That's What I Call Music!" compilations released until the year 2000, but this has many rare and hard to find treasures you will find anywhere else on the internet. The artist names in the title of this torrent give a sampling of some the major artists whose hits are in this collection, but there are many more. The tags have been carefully named by the DJ for artist and title.

To view the songs, look at the enclosed tracklisting files. The letter of the alphabet and part of the alphabet it contains also noted. Search for the word "MaxiMusic" in this site's search engine. Please seed, check back regularly as new pieces become available, mention this on blogs and websites, and tell your family and friends about this great collection! This collection is very big, so please be patient in the beginning, and remember, the more seeders, the faster your fellow fans can enjoy this gold mine of oldies hits! The total size is about 60GB when the entire collection is downloaded.

Note: This download does not contain actual MP3 Files. It simply provides track listings and the torrents for downloading MP3 files. This torrent is provided to allow you to download these two great music collections without downloading individual torrent files one by one, and as a hedge against losing the music collections in the event the torrent files get removed from websites.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.41 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
NOW That's What I Call Music + MaxiMusic Track Listings and Torrent Files