NSTDC National Geographic Arctic Kingdom English Doku viD avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 18, 2007 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

NSTDC National Geographic Arctic Kingdom English Doku viD avi (Size: 394.29 MB)
 National.Geographic.Arctic.Kingdom.[NSTDC].English.Doku.DVDrip.XviD.avi394.29 MB

Description

*******************************************************************************rn Arctic - Kingdomrn*******************************************************************************rnrnNational Geographic - Arctic KingdomrnrnrnM O V i E i N F OrnOnly the strong survive at the top of the world. Stalk the Arctic ice with its fiercest predator, rnthe polar bear, as it prowls one of the most forbidding places on the planet - rna hidden kingdom of magnificent creatures. rnBrave the world that nature has to offer for a rare visit to the ARCTIC KINGDOM: LIFE AT THE EDGE. rnrnAll Rights......: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICrnrnG R O U P i N F OrnSEARCHiNG FOR.......: [NSTDC] Netstream Doku-CrewrnContakt.............: http://www.netstream-board.6x.to/rnrnM O V I E i N F O rnRELEASE DATE....: 17-August-2007rnDVD DATE........: 2005rnCiNEMA DATE.....: 2007 NGT&FrnRUNTiME.........: 51:22 minĀ“srnGENRE...........: Doku rnSiZE............: 394 MB rnViDEO SOURCE ...: (384 x 288) 12 Bit XVIDrnResulution .....: 130 kBit/srnAUDiO....... ...: AC-3 ACM Codec

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
394.29 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
NSTDC National Geographic Arctic Kingdom English Doku viD avi