'Nuff Said TPB (2002) (Woodman-Mal32) {VTS}

seeders: 39
leechers: 5
Added on April 27, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

'Nuff Said TPB (2002) (Woodman-Mal32) {VTS} (Size: 202.24 MB)
 'Nuff Said TPB (Woodman-Mal32).cbr202.24 MB

Description

Info/Summary from Comicvine - "In 2002, Marvel President Bill Jemas and Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada hatched a new gimmick: for a month one issue of most of their books would feature absolutely no dialogue and rely entirely on art for the purposes of telling a story.

This challenge was inspired by G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #21, a popular silent issue from 1984. It was further propelled by the debate over who is more needed in comics, to tell the story: the writer or the artist? You can write a novel without an artist, but the artist is an essential part of the process for comics. So when Quesada came up with this idea in 2002, he was saying, "Okay, artists, let's see what you've got." Some had better success than others, but it was an interesting experiment.

'Nuff Said (Collects: Inc. Hulk #35, New X-Men #121, PP: Spider-Man #38; Amz. Spider-Man #39 (480), Punisher #7, Thor #44, X-Force #123."

Thanks to Woodman-Mal32 for this scanned copy. Please seed, and enjoy! :-)

Don't know how to read a comic on your computer? Try CDisplayEX!
Torrent: CDisplayEx Version 1.9.9 Comic Book Reader for Windows x86 and x64

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
202.24 MB
seeders:39
leechers:5
'Nuff Said TPB (2002) (Woodman-Mal32) {VTS}

All Comments

Thanks.
Thank You
does this by any chance have the full scripts in written form for each issue? I've tried in vain to get the users on comicbookersources.com to help out and they claim its not possible to find those scripts anymore.
I don't believe so, AFAIK it is just the collection of a few of the issues. Were the scripts in the individual issues when the event was going on or were they published/released separately?
Each issue that month had only 5 or so pages of the original script at the end of the book. If you bought the book, you had to go online to Marvel's website to read the full script. Problem is that website no longer has them archived. I downloaded you (thank you by the way) since I did own the two spider-man issues and the x-men issue. This collection has their full scripts. I googled the other two x-men books from that time and found the scripts today. So it's all good =)