Nurarihyon no Mago | Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan [ Dual Audio 720p ]

seeders: 1
leechers: 7
Added on January 25, 2016 by V.Cleoin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720p

Nurarihyon no Mago | Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan [ Dual Audio 720p ] (Size: 4.24 GB)
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 01 - Becoming the Lord of Pandemonium_encoded.mkv147.36 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 02 - Poison Wings Flutter in the Bamboo Thicket_encoded.mkv159.71 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 03 - Yura Keikain and the Kiyojuji Paranormal Patrol_encoded.mkv144.2 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 04 - The Rat of Darkness Devours the Cat_encoded.mkv170.68 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 05 - Red Plum Blossoms On the Demons' Mountain_encoded.mkv156.16 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 06 - A Trap is Set on the Evil Mountain_encoded.mkv132.69 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 07 - Darkness Moves on the Night of the New Moon_encoded.mkv132.58 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 08 - Cold-Blooded Umewakamaru!_encoded.mkv153.02 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 09 - Gyuki's Beloved Nura Clan_encoded.mkv133.89 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 10 - The Demon Mirror Devours the Fruit_encoded.mkv146.51 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 11 - The Vanguard Wind Blows from the West_encoded.mkv179.7 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 12 -Tamazuki and the Seven Shadows_encoded.mkv154.07 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 12.5 - Lord Gyuki's Rebellion The Whole Story_encoded.mkv239.11 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 13 - The Inugamigyobu Tanuki Tamazuki's Beckoning_encoded.mkv153.68 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 14 - Fierce Fire and Sudden Rain_encoded.mkv176.93 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 15 - The Fighting Girls_encoded.mkv180.1 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 16 - The Sublime Spirit Burns Crimson_encoded.mkv170.71 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 17 - Natsumi and Lord Senba_encoded.mkv155.67 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 18 - The Evil Dog Howls at the Ruins_encoded (2).mkv148.91 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 19 - The Curtain Falls in the Darkness_encoded.mkv166.81 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 20 - The 7;3 Pledge of Loyalty_encoded.mkv169.27 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 21 - Towards the Sunrise_encoded.mkv163 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 22 - Darkness and Ice_encoded.mkv201.89 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 23 - Devil's Hammer_encoded.mkv207.48 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 24 - The Moon in the Sky_encoded.mkv196.76 MB
 Nura ~ Rise of the Yokai Clan - 25 - The Afterglow of Youth_encoded.mkv197.49 MB

Description

AFTER DOWNLOADING DON'T FORGET TO SEED

Alternative Titles
English: Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
Synonyms: The Grandson of Nurarihyon, Grandchild of Nurarihyon
Japanese: ぬらりひょんの孫

Information
Type: TV
Episodes: 24
Aired: Jul 6, 2010 to Dec 21, 2010
Premiered: Summer 2010
Broadcast: Unknown
Producers: Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation, Yomiko Advertising, Pony Canyon, Toho Company
Licensors: Viz Media
Studios: Studio Deen
Source: Manga
Genres: Action, Demons, Shounen, Supernatural
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Synopsis
Rikuo Nura appears to be an average middle school student. No one knows that he comes home every day to a house full of youkai, nor that he transforms into the all-powerful leader of these spirits at night. However, much to the disappointment of many, Rikuo is determined to live as normal a life as possible.

This is not my encode. Only the second season is my encode.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.24 GB
seeders:1
leechers:7
Nurarihyon no Mago | Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan [ Dual Audio 720p ]

Screenshots

Nurarihyon no Mago | Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan [ Dual Audio 720p ] screenshot

All Comments

ep18 only seems to play the japanese audio
all the mediainfo says its only one track! anyone else got probs with this ep?
Sorry man. It seems i've uploaded that one episode before muxing it with the eng audio. My mistake.
Awesome quality
Thanks
Needs a bit more seeding though
Yeah but if i keep seeding the ones i have, i will never be able to upload new ones :P
So i stop seeding after there are 3 or 4 seeds
Thanx Cleo!
No Problem :)