O. C. Shaw-Lily's Story Duology [All Formats] ~ Maraya21

seeders: 11
leechers: 5
Added on November 16, 2014 by Maraya21in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

O. C. Shaw-Lily's Story Duology [All Formats] ~ Maraya21 (Size: 6.35 MB)
 Maraya21 Torrents.jpg237.92 KB
 info.txt2.92 KB
 5 mins of your precious time...txt1.94 KB
 Ebooks.txt1023 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.se.txt67 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt60 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from 1337x.org.txt57 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from H33t.to.txt49 bytes
 Full Circle - O.C. Shaw.pdf1.66 MB
 Full Circle - O.C. Shaw.azw3515.53 KB
 Full Circle - O.C. Shaw.mobi447.85 KB
 Full Circle - O.C. Shaw.lit332.17 KB
 Full Circle - O.C. Shaw.epub307.33 KB
 Cover.jpg121.11 KB
 metadata.opf3.33 KB
 What Goes Around Comes Around - O.C. Shaw.pdf1.31 MB
 What Goes Around Comes Around - O.C. Shaw.azw3418.8 KB
 What Goes Around Comes Around - O.C. Shaw.mobi381.17 KB
 What Goes Around Comes Around - O.C. Shaw.epub308.27 KB
 What Goes Around Comes Around - O.C. Shaw.lit275.92 KB
 Cover.jpg93.25 KB
 metadata.opf3.12 KB

Description

O. C. Shaw - Lily's Story Duology [All Formats]

Authors: O. C. Shaw
Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF, AZW3, LIT
Tags: Literature & Fiction, Fiction, Romance, Erotica
Publisher: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English

Overview:
1 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Do you ever have conversations with people where they remark how they seem to have blinked and an hour has flown by, or a week, or a year? This morning I have been having one of those moments, except that I find myself standing in front of my mirror at home, looking at my reflection and realising that somehow eighteen years have gone by. And I can’t for the life of me really tell you much about it – what I was doing, what I achieved, what the hell happened. Caught in an unhappy marriage to a controlling man, who has become increasingly resentful about the hand life has dealt him, Lily Lambert has been forced to manage both the home and income for their family over the last nineteen years. At 37 Lily finds herself approaching middle age, lacking in confidence and unhappy with her life. Determined to finally do something about it, she decides to get healthy. At the gym, she meets a new group of friends — including a man with bright blue eyes and killer abs — who open her eyes to what she has been missing. In the end Lily faces choices, but all choices have consequences, and Lily learns that some come at a higher cost than others.
What goes around comes around is an adult contemporary romance recommended for readers aged 18+
2 - Full Circle
Admittedly, misery is a somewhat extreme dieting technique, and everything I read assures me I am likely to puff up like a blood-bloated tick the second I start eating normally again, but hey, I’m willing to take my pleasure where I can find it. Still emotionally reeling from the cluster bomb fate decided to throw at her love life, Lily is finally shown a lifeline when her book is accepted for publication. Cast into an unfamiliar world following the novel’s success, Lily knows she has almost everything she could ever want – except love. Why can’t I move on, Annie? Still haunted by dreams of her abusive husband and her dishonest lover, Lily longs to move forward and learn to love and trust again, but karma still has some surprises in store. As her old life blends with new, Lily faces yet more choices in her quest to find her happy-ever-after.
Continuing the journey that began in What Goes Around Comes Around, this is the second and final part of Lily's story. Full Circle is an adult contemporary romance intended for readers aged 18+

Note: More than most of the books that i have uploaded / will upload i BUY and share (unless it is not stated)..
Book #2 was bought..

Please be aware that i want to seed 24h/d, however with a really old laptop, a connection of U:80.0 kB/s and multiple seeds
simultaneously my contribution will not be enough. Therefore, please seed what you leeched. Fair-Share

Enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.35 MB
seeders:11
leechers:5
O. C. Shaw-Lily's Story Duology [All Formats] ~ Maraya21