Oblivion 2013 CAM BLURRED XViD - JUSTiCE

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 16, 2013 by ron_88in Movies
Torrent verified.

Oblivion 2013 CAM BLURRED XViD - JUSTiCE (Size: 1.41 GB)
 sample.avi20.07 MB
 Oblivion 2013 CAM BLURRED XViD - JUSTiCE.nfo3.23 KB
 Oblivion 2013 CAM BLURRED XViD - JUSTiCE.avi1.39 GB

Description

Oblivion 2013 CAM BLURRED XViD

IMDb Information: a rel="nofollow" href=" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483013/

General
Format: AVI
Format/Info: Audio Video Interleave
File size: 2.30 GiB
Duration: 1h 40mn
Genre: Action | Adventure | Mystery

Video
Format: MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile: Advanced Simple@L5
Codec ID/Hint: XviD
Bit rate: 1 569 Kbps
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 288 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 2.500
Frame rate: 25.00 fps

Audio
Format: MPEG Audio
Codec ID/Hint: MP3
Bit rate mode: Constant
Bit rate: 128 Kbps
Channel(s): 2 channels
Sampling rate: 48.0 KHz

Uploader Notes:

SOURCE is from THC..Video and audio both cleaned and given justice. Check sample and see.....

First off top work on THC for the blurring and cutting the video etc....And yes i've been lazy and used their encode,but haven't the time to cut video into loads of pieces nor doing the blurring which also takes a long time.

Anyway the screenies below show the work done with my encode being top and THC being the bottom. Main thing was the colouring,brightness and contrast levels....so it will be down to personal taste. Yes this video is a touch darker but had to be to lose the glare that was in the video and yes while the video looks sharp there is detail lost as i had to use a smart HQ smoother to tone down the break up of pixels in the video,specially on scene changes....( fox's source was also the same,so not caused by thc ).

Audio has been remastered and cleaned too my liking in Adobe and then resaved to mp3 and finally remuxed. Once again thxs to THC for their hard work,but heres my spin on it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.41 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Oblivion 2013 CAM BLURRED XViD - JUSTiCE

Trailer

Screenshots

Oblivion 2013 CAM BLURRED XViD - JUSTiCE screenshot

All Comments

Not bad I enjoyed it download fast, good sound
thank you so much but i am badly waiting for yify torrent .yifi torrent please upload 720p of this movie
Yify is awesome for the vast selection the team uploads BUT the quality really isn't all what everyone hypes it up to be.. I used to download nothing but yify torrents but then I realized that 3 - 4GB movie downloads are well worth the file size.. If Yify ever does 6ch audio instead of two I might consider their torrents again.. Again nothing against Yify and their torrents I just don't get all the hype.
yify has a great file size for the quality level.... is it a full up 1080p blu ray at 5gb? no, but on any sort of a decent upscaling big screen it takes a real picky guy to tell the difference between a 900mb yify 720p and a generic 5GB 1080p... if you want to get a huge collection going with very good but not awesome quality yify is a very good choice
ok print,blurred in some spots,sound has a little echo all in all not bad for a cam.
A6/V7 well done.thnxs for the u/led and your time
Don't let anyone talk bad about this copy