Oblivion 2013 PROPER TS 720p

seeders: 213
leechers: 53
Added on June 22, 2013 by RGSHARONin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Oblivion 2013 PROPER TS 720p (Size: 1.47 GB)
 Oblivion 2013 PROPER.avi1.47 GB

Description

it does say it's in RUSSIAN people

Video format : AVI

Video : H.263, 720x276, 1594 kbps, 25fps

Audio : AC3 2ch, 48kHz, 192 kbps

Subtitles:NO

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.47 GB
seeders:213
leechers:53
Oblivion 2013 PROPER TS 720p

Trailer

All Comments

It's not 720p, is a screener on Russian language.
This DVD rip is taking too much time.
you know what...everyone stop bashing each other. seriously.
I've downloaded the file so I can speak for a fact. TS stands for camera capture with line audio. That's the difference between TS and CAM. CAM audio is captured from the theater speakers. That's the case with this file: It's mislabeled because there's no line audio capture, just theater speakers as audio capture. So, it's a CAM.
Technically the person that did all the work is called the encoder, most of the time the people that upload on all the sites arn't the people that did the work, they encoder is typically part of a release group that posts pretty much every shared file on the web. The people that are uploaders wait for the encoders to post their work, then everyone who is an uploader grabs it and posts it else where. That's why i always say thanks to the uploader for posting it on the site, not for all of their hard work, because the majority of the time they did little to nothing, but type a few things and copy and paste a couple things
That's a fair response but it's just a guess. I mean, are you sure this particular uploader is part of a team ? Maybe he did it all. Maybe he got the file from whatever source and uploaded it. I mean, what you're saying makes sense, but does it make sense in this particular case ? If he did it all, then all props goes to him. For instance, I go solo all the time, no team at all. Many people I know that contribute go solo as well. In this particular case, do you see any trace of a team involved ? I don't.