seeders: 13
leechers: 8
Added on April 16, 2014 by Zarrastroin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Oblivion GOTY Mac.dmg (Size: 5.48 GB)
 Oblivion GOTY Mac.dmg5.48 GB

Description

This is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition for Mac Os X
It runs in a Cider Wrapper. You need an Intel processor to run this game. It has been tested on OS 10.8.5

UPDATE: Apparently, it doesn't work very well on Intel Graphics. I'd advise you to try running it, but i'm not sure it will work

The game is updated to the latest version, and has all of the official DLC activated. All unofficial patches for the game have also been installed, so you only need to worry about playing it! There is a saved game at the beginning of the game for testing purposes.

You can run this game from any external HDD as long as it is formatted for Mac. It will not run on other HDD formats

It is recommended to use Stuffit Expander to unpack mods. They usually come in .7z compressed files and Stuffit Expander is the most reliable tool for unpacking them. It is the only way to run the "Vaernlor Manor" mod, for example.

This is my first upload to the site. it is a fairly big file and i'm the only one seeding for now, so, please, have some patience :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.48 GB
seeders:13
leechers:8
Oblivion GOTY Mac.dmg

Trailer

All Comments

Try installing it in another directory. Sometimes long routes to the app files lead to crashes. Make sure the HDD it's installed on is formatted for Mac (Mac OS Plus)

Also, whay OS are you on?
Also, try removing the Ini File (Inside the app contents, navigate to c drive/program files/b. softworks/oblivion and delete oblivion. ini.

Be sure to delete HDR Lighting if you want to play!
it doesnt work? it doesnt open. opened once but nothing after that. and the thing that opened was just instructions
¿What kind of instructions?

Be sure to boot the game from an HDD which is formatted for mac. As far as i know, it worked for everyone who downloaded it (I posted it on TPB)