oCam Screen Recorder 13.0 RePack (& Portable) by D!akov

seeders: 15
leechers: 0
Added on August 5, 2013 by VUKIOin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

oCam Screen Recorder 13.0 RePack (& Portable) by D!akov (Size: 5.67 MB)
 oCamScreenRecorder-13.0.exe5.67 MB
 установка обычной версии.cmd33 bytes
 Распаковка портативной версии.cmd33 bytes

Description

Program Version: 13.0
Official site: Ohsoft
Language: Russian, English
Treatment: Not required

System requirements:
Windows7/8

Description:
oCam Screen Recorder - a free program that allows you to quickly and easily record a video of what is happening on the screen. Encoding (compression) of the resulting video is produced codecs installed in the system. There is support for dual monitors. Cam Screen Recorder allows you to record sound as well, and not only through the microphone. Feature of the program is just hassle record any sounds that are played through the speakers in the recording process. It uses a technology WASAPI loopback, which is produced by capturing the sounds issued by the system (what we hear) without stereomikshera. In addition, the program can save screenshots in the usual format PNG.

Version Features:

• Tip: ustanovka | raspakovka (ot CheshireCat). • YAzyki: russkiy (gaz) | angliyskiy. • Vyrezano: nichego. Klyuchi komandnoy stroki: • Tikhaya ustanovka obychnoy versii: /S /I • Raspakovka portativnoy versii: /S /P • Takzhe vozmozhen vybor kataloga dlya ustanovki: Posle vsekh klyuchey neobkhodimo dobavit' /D=%put'% Primer: fayl_ustanovki.exe /S /I /D=C: oCam
• Type: Plant | unpacking (from CheshireCat).
• Languages​​: Russian (gaz) | English.
• Cut: nothing.

Command line options:
• Silent install the regular version: / S / I
• Unpacking the portable version: / S / P
• It is also possible to select the directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add / D =% path% Example: fayl_ustanovki.exe / S / I / D = C: oCam

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.67 MB
seeders:15
leechers:0
oCam Screen Recorder 13.0 RePack (& Portable) by D!akov

All Comments

working, perfect torrent
Full of trojan horses.
Great little app (once I had worked out how to change the language from Russian to English!)
2014-01-04 16:25