Of Mice And Men - Restoring Force (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 121
leechers: 7
Added on January 18, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Of Mice And Men - Restoring Force (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 94.77 MB)
 03. Bones Exposed.mp310.31 MB
 06. Another You.mp39.16 MB
 11. Space Enough To Grow.mp38.89 MB
 09. Identity Disorder.mp38.85 MB
 01. Public Service Announcement.mp38.67 MB
 07. Break Free.mp38.54 MB
 10. You're Not Alone.mp38.25 MB
 08. You Make Me Sick.mp38.25 MB
 05. Glass Hearts.mp37.99 MB
 02. Feels Like Forever.mp37.94 MB
 04. Would You Still Be There.mp37.9 MB
 Cover.jpg19 KB

Description

- I N F O -

Californian metalcore five-piece Of Mice & Men have unveiled the details for their upcoming third studio album. Titled Restoring Force, the album is the follow-up to the group’s highly successful 2011 album The Flood, and is set to be released via Rise Records on Tuesday, 28th January 2014.

Recording for the album took place at House of Loud in New Jersey and was produced by Papa Roach and Breaking Benjamin producer David Bendeth. Speaking on the new album, frontman Austin Carlile described it as a response to their previous LP, saying:

“What happens after a disaster? What happens after The Flood?” You return to normal. You find balance again. That’s what we felt like we were doing with this album.

“We wanted this record to bring equilibrium back to our band and music. We’re letting everyone know that we’re here to stay. We’re ‘Restoring Force.’”

Assorted pre-order bundles are now available at the band’s online merch store, with packs including limited edition coloured LPs, autographed posters, hoodies, pendant necklaces and more. Of Mice & Men will join Bring Me the Horizon for ‘The American Dream Tour’ in February.

The successful metalcore quintet Of Mice & Men are back with a new album. On Jan. 28, they'll follow 2011's "The Flood" with "Restoring Force."

So far, no new music has been released, though a number of presale bundles have been announced on the band's official site. The band has also shared a load of North American tour dates with Bring Me The Horizon.

"What happens after a disaster? What happens after 'The Flood'?" says frontman Austin Carlile, via press release, referring to his band's previous effort. You return to normal. You find balance again. That's what we felt like we were doing with this album. We wanted this record to bring equilibrium back to our band and music. We're letting everyone know that we're here to stay. We're 'Restoring Force.'"

"The Flood" spent four weeks on the Billboard 200, peaking at No. 28. The band's self titled 2010 debut debuted at No. 115. Both were released via Rise Records, home to other metalcore, punk, and loud rock acts like Sleeping With Sirens, Memphis May Fire, and Dance Gavin Dance.

- T R A C K L I S T -

01. Public Service Announcement
02. Feels Like Forever
03. Bones Exposed
04. Would You Still Be There
05. Glass Hearts
06. Another You
07. Break Free
08. You Make Me Sick
09. Identity Disorder
10. You're Not Alone
11. Space Enough To Grow

Quality : mp3, CBR 320 kbps (transcoded)
Genre - Post Hardcore/Metalcore
Size: 94.77 MB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
94.77 MB
seeders:121
leechers:7

All Comments

I originally downloaded this and was rather satisfied with it until I heard the iTunes version and realised how low quality this is. I have uploaded my own version of this torrent which is ITUNES STANDARD. All tracks are 320kbps and is the highest quality you can find on the internet (Trust me, I looked around a lot before I made the torrent with the songs I bought myself)
Thanks!
Sounds great, thank you!
thanks..
Thanks uploader! Good quality!
Yeah the quality kind of sucks - but if for some reason you can't wait until next tuesday to buy it, it's here for you to listen to and preview. Come on ya'll...
amazing quality really happy with this album !:)
The torrent is good but it is transcoded too 320kbps. so if you are wanting something that sounds better wait till the official release date of the album, im sure someone will upload it.