OldTime Country Wisdom Lore 1000s of Traditional Skills for Simple Living[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 27, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

OldTime Country Wisdom Lore 1000s of Traditional Skills for Simple Living[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 52.36 MB)
 ogoiq.OldTime.Country.Wisdom..Lore.1000s.of.Traditional.Skills.for.Simple.Living.epub52.36 MB

Description

Format: PDF/EPUB
Genre: country iving/tutorial
Published: 2011

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description:A grand encyclopedia of country lore by famed Texas folklorist Jerry Mack Johnson, covering water witching, maple syruping, weather wisdom, country remedies and herbal cures, cleaning solutions, pest purges, bird migrations and animal lore, firewood essentials, adobe making and bricklaying, leather working, plant dyes, farm foods, natural teas and tonics, granola, bread making, beer brewing and winemaking, jams and jellies, canning and preserving, sausage making and meat smoking, drying foods, down-home toys, papermaking, candle crafting, homemade soaps and shampoos, Christmas wreaths and decorations, butter and cheese making, fishing and hunting secrets, and much more.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
52.36 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
OldTime Country Wisdom Lore 1000s of Traditional Skills for Simple Living[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

All Comments

Thank you!
Just the Epub in this torrent M8's