Olivia Davis Paranormal Mystery 1-2 by Tonya Kappes [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 8
leechers: 8
Added on February 2, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Olivia Davis Paranormal Mystery 1-2 by Tonya Kappes [wee_wiwie] (Size: 805.52 KB)
 [Olivia Davis Paranormal Mystery 1.5] - Color Me Love.epub92.42 KB
 [Olivia Davis Paranormal Mystery 1] - Splitsville.com.epub508.1 KB
 [Olivia Davis Paranormal Mystery 2] - Color Me a Crime.epub205 KB

Description

Splitsville.com is more than Olivia Davis ever dreamed of when she launched the online break up service where she does the dirty work under the alias of Jenn. No one can find out she’s the mastermind of her internet sensation, especially when they threaten her for breaking their hearts.

More importantly, Olivia can’t keep a job. The problem is, she has a ‘gift’. Or what she considers a curse- reading auras. When a bunch of auras collide, Olivia isn’t able to function. So having an online business works out great.

But when two of her clients turn up dead and puts her company at risk, she’s the first one on the trail. With Splitsville.com future on the line, it’s time to use her ‘gift’ to figure out who the killer is and who’s trying to set her up.

You never know who's behind the monitor.

Olivia Davis is back, still breaking hearts with her breakup service SPLITSVILLE.COM. Olivia's best friend, Erin, has opened a matchmaking business, Color Me Love, where Olivia sits behind a two-way mirror making love connections by matching up their auras. With love in the air, and Valentine's Day fast approaching, Olivia is determined to figure out why everyone in Park City has lost their marbles, while figuring out how to get a date with one of the potential clients for Color Me Love.

When the body of an erotic film star and Color Me Love client shows up dead, there is a crime to be solved and the evidence has Olivia's prints all over it.

Going undercover is the only way Olivia is going to find out who is framing her.

With the help of a few friends, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do... go under cover as an erotic film actress.

Will Olivia figure out who is framing her before the erotic film director yells "ACTION"?

**Splitsville.com Requested by kasaix129

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
805.52 KB
seeders:8
leechers:8
Olivia Davis Paranormal Mystery 1-2 by Tonya Kappes [wee_wiwie]

All Comments

Thank you so much for sharing.
Thank you again!! You are the best!!!