Omar Zagori Historical Thriller Series (Retail) AZW3/EPUB/MOBI

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on December 9, 2015 by Bayfiain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Omar Zagori Historical Thriller Series (Retail) AZW3/EPUB/MOBI (Size: 4.14 MB)
 Beneath - Moore, H. B_.azw3526.09 KB
 Beneath - Moore, H. B_.epub360.45 KB
 Cover.jpg109.77 KB
 metadata.opf3.18 KB
 Cover.jpg120.37 KB
 Finding Sheba - Moore, H. B_.azw3925.89 KB
 Finding Sheba - Moore, H. B_.mobi846.54 KB
 metadata.opf1.46 KB
 Cover.jpg118.25 KB
 Lost King - Moore, H. B_.azw3721.14 KB
 Lost King - Moore, H. B_.epub506.27 KB
 metadata.opf1.46 KB

Description

Murder, Mayhem, and Missing Artifacts

And while we're about it, let's join the race to find the Queen of Sheba's Tomb, and a missing Egyptian King, not to mention the possibility of turning the Christian Faith on it's head - if a certain missing Egyptian document can be found.

Did Moses really write the Ten Commandments? Or was he guilty of the first case of plagerism (the First Copyright Infringement in History?) ... did he copy the Ten Commandments from an Egyptian scroll? Inquiring Minds want to know!

Who ya gonna call ... for all the answers to these mysteries? Indiana Jones?! No... we need Omar Zagouri for a job like this! Who is Omar Zagouri? Well... he's an under cover Israeli agent, an Israeli government operative of some kind. For now, that's all the "Intel" I have on this guy.

image image image
Looks like a promising, adventurous series, to me. For this torrent project, I had the ever-most-capable help of our resident Book Sleuth, Itzy, who found Sheba in a dusty tomb outside Jerusalem (okay, a not-so-dusty Kindle Book in the Amazon jungle... ummm.... well....the Amazon website.

Please be kind to others and SEED!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.14 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Omar Zagori Historical Thriller Series (Retail) AZW3/EPUB/MOBI