On The Wings of Love E61 360p

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 3, 2015 by LA11RKin TV
Torrent verified.

On The Wings of Love E61 360p (Size: 76.92 MB)
 OTWOLE61 360p.mp476.92 MB

Description

November 2, 2015 - #OTWOLIMissYou
NO ENGLISH SUB
This is the only time I'm going to address this matter. I wasn't going to say anything about it, but it's really disrespectful, so here's a reply.

I've been called a fraud because the label of the videos I upload is PinoyHD even though they're only 360p. I never claimed that the videos I upload are HD. The label is PinoyHD because that's the tag of my source. I thought it was only appropriate that I label my uploads as such as a sign of respect to the source (Kasi hindi po ako yung ripper ng videos na ina-upload ko. Alam ko pong mag-rip ng videos, but uploader lang po talaga ako ng OTWOL sa KAT. Hindi ko rin po kilala yung ripper.) I didn't think this would cause confusion and I'd be called inappropriate names.

Personally, I like 720p and 1080p videos. (Sino ba naman ang ayaw?) Then again, you have to take into consideration the upload/download specs. Lower video quality means smaller file size and faster upload and download time.

FACT: Internet speed in the Philippines is one of the slowest. This is the main consideration why uploading videos with bigger file sizes is not ideal. I only connect through a pocket wifi with a data cap, so you can imagine how frustrating it is. You can argue that I should get an actual home broadband connection for better internet speed. Truth is, I have a steady and fairly reliable broadband connection at home and at my family's business office. However, I'm temporarily staying some place else and will not be home until December. (Hence, I'm stuck with the pocket wifi.)

Can I upload 720p videos? Sure, I can, but this will take a toll on my laptop (which has been consistently seeding), my pocket wifi data cap and my monthly internet bill. Kung tutuusin, pwede naman na magdownload na lang ako ng 720p videos for my private viewing at huwag na mag-upload ng kahit 360p videos on KAT. Less hassle and less effort pa on my part, lalo pa ngayong November since I have a month-long national exam coming up.

My main goal when I started uploading OTWOL episodes was so that more people can share and enjoy the series. I upload the videos for free without expecting any pecuniary advantage in return. Konting respeto lang.

If you want to download 720p videos with English subs, I recommend getting them from hashtagOTWOL's account. There's no contest on who's the better uploader because we've both been dedicated in uploading, seeding and sharing OTWOL episodes with everyone. If you want smaller file sizes and faster download time, you can download my uploads. If you want English-subbed, high-definition videos, you can check out hashtagOTWOL. No need for hate, name-calling and negative comments.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting their own battle." -Plato

P.S. I finally got a Verified Uploader Status . Achieve!

Peace, Love, RakEnRoll,
LA11RK

On the Wings of Love tells the story of Clark Medina, a stubborn, heartbroken, Filipino American boy; and Leah Olivar, a happy-go-lucky Filipina with an American dream, and how their love grew through time, despite bad first impressions toward each other.[Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wik...he_Wings_of_Love_(TV_series)]

[NOTE: The only thing I ask in return for uploading OTWOL episodes is that you pay it forward by seeding even for only a couple of hours. I'll also try to seed for as long as I can. Please, please, please help out by seeding. --Uploader]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
76.92 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
On The Wings of Love E61 360p

All Comments

SALAMATTTTTTTTTTTT KUYAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3 <3 AT CONGRATSSS!
P.S. I finally got a Verified Uploader Status . Achieve!

wow congratz LA11RK

ang bait mo naman.... Salamat sa pagpatuloy sa pag-upload ng OTWOL....