On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft [Audiobook] by Stephen King [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 26
leechers: 6
Added on February 10, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft [Audiobook] by Stephen King [Dr.Soc] (Size: 440.58 MB)
 Cover.jpg18.92 KB
 On Writing A Memoir of the Craft.epub644.61 KB
 On Writing-Part01.mp365.45 MB
 On Writing-Part02.mp347.69 MB
 On Writing-Part03.mp343.95 MB
 On Writing-Part04.mp360.41 MB
 On Writing-Part05.mp352.73 MB
 On Writing-Part06.mp364.09 MB
 On Writing-Part07.mp352.74 MB
 On Writing-Part08.mp352.88 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft [Audiobook] by Stephen King, narrated by the author
Unabridged | ISBN: 0743506650 | October 2000 | English | MP3 64 Kbps | Audio Length: 8 Hrs 5 Mins | 440 MB

In this master class on the craft of writing, Stephen King reveals the origins of his vocation and shares essential habits and rules that every writer can apply. A truly unique volume, it begins with a series of telling memories from youth and the struggling years leading up to publication of King's first novel. Offering readers a fresh and often funny perspective on the formation of a writer's character, King lays out the tools of writer's craft and takes the reader through aspects of the writer's art and life, offering practical and inspiring advice on everything from plot and character to work habits and rejection. Brilliantly structured and chock-full of master's experience and advice, On Writing will enable the work of writers around the globe.

King was in the middle of writing this book when he was nearly killed in a widely reported accident. On Writing culminates with a profoundly moving account of how his need to write spurred him toward recovery, and brought him back to his life.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
440.58 MB
seeders:26
leechers:6
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft [Audiobook] by Stephen King [Dr.Soc]