Once Saved Always Saved_(720p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 22, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Once Saved Always Saved_(720p).mp4 (Size: 662.89 MB)
 Once Saved Always Saved_(720p).mp4662.89 MB

Description

Please help me get a seedbox, donate via bitcoin:
1KR2NjPuyL4MWwrrMSMhbzhuGmnCQy4YYg

You cannot lose your salvation! Once Saved, Always Saved!

Ephesians 2:8-9
King James Version (KJV)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 11:25-26
King James Version (KJV)

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 3:16-18
King James Version (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 5:15
King James Version (KJV)

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

Revelation 22:17
King James Version (KJV)

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Titus 3:5-7
King James Version (KJV)

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Romans 4:5
King James Version (KJV)

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Acts 10:43
King James Version (KJV)

To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
(PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE SINS ARE FORGIVEN!).

1 Peter 1:18-19
King James Version (KJV)
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Hebrews 9:12
King James Version (KJV)

Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Revelation 1:5
King James Version (KJV)

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the
dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Isaiah 9:6
King James Version (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 5:24
King James Version (KJV)

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Titus 1:2
King James Version (KJV)
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Romans 10:13
King James Version (KJV)
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 1:16

King James Version (KJV)
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1 John 5:13
King James Version (KJV)
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Hebrews 13:5
King James Version (KJV)
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
John 14:16

King James Version (KJV)
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Ephesians 1:13-14
King James Version (KJV)

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

2 Corinthians 1:22
King James Version (KJV)

Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Romans 8:38-39
King James Version (KJV)

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

QUESTION: If I cannot do good works to get saved, then how can I do bad works to be unsaved?

YOU CANNOT LOSE YOUR SALVATION!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
662.89 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Once Saved Always Saved_(720p).mp4