One By One ( Champions Forever: The Formula One Drivers ) - MP4 - 480p - [[OptimusPr1me]]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 26, 2015 by OptimusPr1mein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: MPEG-4

Description

WARNING: THIS FOOTAGE CONTAINS GRUESOME SCENES AND MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME PEOPLE, WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

Champions Forever: The Formula One Drivers, a Formula 1 documentary released in 1975 which had the original title of ‘One by One’ and then was re-released in 1978 with the title ‘The Quick and the Dead’.

Directed by Claude Du Boc and narrated by Stacey Keach the film focusses on the the fragility of life and the likeliness of death for Formula One drivers of the 70’s. Packed with unprecedented access to the top F1 drivers like Jackie Stewart, Francois Cevert, Mike Hailwood and Peter Revson which would seem all but impossible in today’s F1 world.

The documentary takes a general look at what Formula 1 is all about and provides some understanding of what makes these brave drivers tick. Its not a race by race account of the 1973 Championship battle that saw Jackie Stewart emerge as World Champion.

Highlights are too numerous to mention, but include some very honest and revealing interviews with Francois Cevert, Mike Hailwood and Peter Revson and footage of a young Niki Lauda muscling his BRM around Montjuich Park

Featuring some pretty harrowing footage of fatal Formula 1 crashes, the documentary also features an awesome 70’s soundtrack and some spectacular raw race footage, shot and directed beautifully, which will either take you right back to the day when you stood by the side of the track, or for us too young to have been there, show what awesome looking and sounding machines these 1970’s Grand prix cars really were.

It’s 100 minute documentary but it feels more like a cinematic feature film, and let me tell you it’s something that every Formula 1 or motorsport fan should watch at least once in their life.

Please click on the spoiler tag to reveal the file information for all the files:
 show spoiler

*** General Parameters ***
- Name: Champions Forever.mp4
- Container: MP4 - QuickTime
- Creation Date: 2012-09-29 10:45:52 pm
- Size: 455.08 MB
- Duration: 1h 21mn
- Bitrate: 743 Kbps

*** Video Track Parameters ***
- Format: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Size: 391.12 MB (86%)
- FourCC: H264
- Track number(s): 0
- Bitrate: Max.: 1 899 Kbps
Average: 640 Kbps
Min.: ---
- Frame rate (fps): Max.: ---
Average: 23.976
Min.: ---
- Encoding profile: High@L3.0
- Width (Pixel number): 480
- Height (Pixel number): 368
- Display Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Chroma subsampling format: YUV 4:2:0
- Interlacing: Progressive
- Additional Parameters: CABAC: Yes
Reference Frames: 6
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) ratio: 0.151

*** Audio Track(s) Parameters ***
*** Audio Track #1***
- Format: AAC - MPEG-4 audio
- Size: 61.13 MB (13%)
- FourCC: aac
- Bitrate: 99.9 Kbps
- Bitrate mode: Variable
- Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Channel(s): 2 (stereo)
- Position: Front: L R

*** Miscellaneous ***
- Subtitle(s): No Subtitle

*** Compatibility ***
- QT Compatibility - Summary: No component necessary
- QT Compatibility - Container: Yes
- QT Compatibility - Video : Yes
- QT Compatibility - Audio : Yes
- Alternate Movie Player: VLC
MPlayer OSX Extended
- QuicktTime Component(s) - Status: ---
- iPod 5G compatibility: No
- iPod Classic/Nano compatibility: No
- iPhone/iPod Touch compatibility: No
- iPhone 3GS/iPod Touch 3G compatibility: No
- iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4G compatibility: No
- AppleTV 1-2/iPad 1-2 compatibility: No
- iPhone 4S-5/iPod Touch 5G compatibility: Yes
- AppleTV 3/iPad 3-4-Mini compatibility: Yes

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
433.66 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
One By One ( Champions Forever: The Formula One Drivers ) - MP4 - 480p - [[OptimusPr1me]]

Screenshots

One By One ( Champions Forever: The Formula One Drivers ) - MP4 - 480p - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot
One By One ( Champions Forever: The Formula One Drivers ) - MP4 - 480p - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot