One More Kiss - Ashley Nicole - [N27]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

One More Kiss - Ashley Nicole - [N27] (Size: 537.71 KB)
 One More Kiss - Ashleynicole.mobi418.66 KB
 Cover.jpg119.05 KB

Description

One More Kiss by Ashley Nicole

English | MOBI | 209 Pages | ASIN: B01E83HZAC
April 2016 | Literature & Fiction, United States, African American, Romance

CONTENTS
14 Chapters

Excerpt:

Of course we didn’t forget it. We even messed around for a couple of weeks before deciding we were over each other and making a clean cut- That’s another lie- The cut wasn’t clean. Every so often we’d find our way back into each other’s bed.
We’d been good these last few months though. I hadn’t been over to his house all summer and had no intentions of going back.
Regardless of our mutual animosity and bickering over the years, when something significant happened to us, we were all there. Which was why at 7 am on a Sunday, I was standing in the cemetery. It was the 13th anniversary of Stewart and Joseph’s parent’s death.
Minah picked me up, before we stopped at Jo’s place to pick up Storee. We did this with them every year. They were our family; no way would we let them deal with this alone.
When we left the cemetery, Minah dropped me off back at my apartment. I didn’t even go into the house, opting to hop in my car and head back across town.
I pulled up in front of Stewart’s house and sat there staring at the front door. I didn’t even know if he was there. His truck was in the driveway, but he’d jogged to the cemetery. Maybe he hadn’t gone back home yet. I was going to try anyway.
I walked up the path to the front door and knocked, I had to knock two more times before I heard the locks disengaging. He opened the door slowly, confusion all over his face and a question in his sad eyes.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
537.71 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
One More Kiss - Ashley Nicole - [N27]