"One Night with Sole Regret" Series - Olivia Cunning (8 Titles) [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 15
leechers: 3
Added on November 30, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

"One Night with Sole Regret" Series - Olivia Cunning (8 Titles) [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 10.85 MB)
 Share Me - Olivia Cunning.azw3470.09 KB
 Share Me - Olivia Cunning.mobi392.03 KB
 Share Me - Olivia Cunning.epub275.11 KB
 Share Me - Olivia Cunning.jpg67.35 KB
 Share Me - Olivia Cunning.opf2.56 KB
 Try Me - Olivia Cunning.mobi350.29 KB
 Try Me - Olivia Cunning.azw3322.81 KB
 Try Me - Olivia Cunning.epub168.67 KB
 Try Me - Olivia Cunning.jpg82.02 KB
 Try Me - Olivia Cunning.opf3.35 KB
 Tempt Me - Olivia Cunning.azw3466.82 KB
 Tempt Me - Olivia Cunning.mobi446.73 KB
 Tempt Me - Olivia Cunning.epub194.54 KB
 Tempt Me - Olivia Cunning.jpg78.31 KB
 Tempt Me - Olivia Cunning.opf3.4 KB
 Take Me - Olivia Cunning.azw3569.58 KB
 Take Me - Olivia Cunning.mobi345.97 KB
 Take Me - Olivia Cunning.epub167.33 KB
 Take Me - Olivia Cunning.jpg52.89 KB
 Take Me - Olivia Cunning.opf2.58 KB
 Touch Me - Olivia Cunning.mobi619.39 KB
 Touch Me - Olivia Cunning.azw3542.95 KB
 Touch Me - Olivia Cunning.epub228.23 KB
 Touch Me - Olivia Cunning.jpg71.56 KB
 Touch Me - Olivia Cunning.opf3.44 KB
 Tie Me - Olivia Cunning.mobi536.55 KB
 Tie Me - Olivia Cunning.azw3471.07 KB
 Tie Me - Olivia Cunning.epub206.19 KB
 Tie Me - Olivia Cunning.jpg63.35 KB
 Tie Me - Olivia Cunning.opf3.23 KB
 Tell Me - Olivia Cunning.azw3740.5 KB
 Tell Me - Olivia Cunning.mobi526.84 KB
 Tell Me - Olivia Cunning.epub242.86 KB
 Tell Me - Olivia Cunning.jpg59.37 KB
 Tell Me - Olivia Cunning.opf2.91 KB
 Tease Me - Olivia Cunning.azw3899.58 KB
 Tease Me - Olivia Cunning.mobi740.21 KB
 Tease Me - Olivia Cunning.epub422.91 KB
 Tease Me - Olivia Cunning.jpg267.74 KB
 Tease Me - Olivia Cunning.opf3.86 KB

Description

One Night with Sole Regret
Series by author "Olivia Cunning"
Formats: AZW3, EPUB, MOBI
The members of the rock band Sole Regret struggle to find true, lasting love while maintaining their superstar personas and bad boy reputations.

image Volume 0.5: Share Me
ASIN:B00C30H7OM
Published: 3/27/2013
After a benefit concert, Lindsey longs to spend an amazing Christmas Eve with her favorite band, Sole Regret, to thank them for their generosity. Even though she followed their tour bus up a slick mountain pass during a blizzard, she never expected to spend an entire snowy night with two generous rock stars who love to share their gifts. Trapped on a tour bus with her best friend, a rock band, and the bus driver, what can these naughty ladies possibly do to keep warm? Perhaps a better question is what won't they do?

image Volume 1: Try Me
ISBN-13: 9781476302737
ASIN: B008ETBJ5E
Published: 6/26/2012
By the time Melanie discovers that Gabe is the band’s drummer and not as normal as she assumed, she has already made a complete fool of herself. She can’t help but be interested in him, not as a rock star, but as the sexiest man she’s ever encountered. Strangely attracted to his hidden tattoos and body piercing, she wonders what it would be like to spend a night with a bad boy.

Gabe is more than willing to show sweet Melanie there’s more to him than meets the eye. All she has to do is try him. Will they only share a single night of passion? Or will their hearts entangle as quickly as their bodies?

image Volume 2: Tempt Me
ISBN-13: 9781301139613
ASIN: B0097HRNF2
Published: 9/08/2012
For almost a year, Madison has been Adam’s hook-up every time his band, Sole Regret, tours through Dallas. But in spite of the way he sets her body ablaze with passion, the occasional night of rock-her-world sex isn’t enough anymore. She needs a commitment and knows that won’t fit into Adam’s rock-star lifestyle. Madison will take one more hot-and-heavy night with the sexy musician before she cuts all ties with him for good. Even if she must break her own heart to do it.

image Volume 3: Take Me
ISBN-13: 9781939276001
ASIN: B009XIQVWQ
Published: 10/26/2012
Sole Regret’s enigmatic vocalist, Jacob “Shade” Silverton, is a consummate womanizer, but even he knows better than to get involved with one special woman from his past. Mixing friendship and pleasure can only lead to a broken heart, and he’s suffered enough heartache to swear off relationships for a lifetime.

Amanda Lange knows all about Shade’s naughty reputation, but that doesn’t stop her from wanting to dive into the gorgeous rock star’s arms and into his bed. She convinces herself that one night of passion won’t complicate their friendship, but can she convince him of that?

image Volume 4: Touch Me
ISBN-13: 9781939276070
ASIN: B00CFOJU3C
Published: 4/19/2013
Sole Regret’s bassist, Owen Mitchell, is convinced that romance is for chumps. He’s only looking for a good time, and when he spots an attractive, older woman emitting men-suck vibes at a brand new sex club, he’s sure he’s found it.

Successful business woman, Caitlyn Hanson, is still infuriated and hurt over her ex-husband’s affair with a much younger woman. She’s only looking to scrub his claim from her body by offering it to the first attractive man who shows her interest, and the young, hot stud, who just sat down at her table, will do quite nicely.

image Volume 5: Tie Me
ISBN-13: 9781939276087
ASIN: B00DE50M2E
Published: 6/14/2013
When Sole Regret’s rhythm guitarist, Kellen Jamison, vowed to be faithful to his fiancée and love her forever, he meant it. He never expected to lose her to cancer so early in life. He’s certain he’ll never love again, but destiny has another plan for him.

Grammy-winning classical composer and piano virtuoso, Dawn O’Reilly, is overwhelmed with music-writing deadlines, a fickle muse, and high-expectations. She doesn’t have time to find love, but chance seeks to interfere with her carefully devised plans.

image Volume 6: Tell Me
ISBN-13: 2940148397823
ASIN: B00EYJ2LGY
Published: 9/17/2013
Gabriel “Force” Banner has been unable to get a certain sexy accountant out of his head. Sole Regret’s inventive drummer has created big plans to keep sweet Melanie entertained all weekend long. Unfortunately, Melanie arrives for their rendezvous with a bit of baggage that just might ruin their fun.

Melanie wouldn’t blame Gabe if he left her at the airport with her bit of baggage, but he’s determined to make their limited time together work. When they leave behind the bustle of New Orleans and the rock ‘n’ roll scene to visit his serene oasis outside of Austin, Texas, their romantic weekend seems to be back on track. But life has a way of butting in at the worst possible times.

image Volume 7: Tease Me
ISBN-13: 9781939276148
ASIN: B00OD0O94G
Published: 10/21/2014
The lead guitarist of Sole Regret had always walked the world alone, until he opened his heart and his world to his sweet, reserved rehab counselor. Adam Taylor normally shirks responsibility and lives in the moment, but the foreign, tender emotions that Madison draws to the surface has him considering his future for the first time in his life. But how can a woman as good as Madison be happy with a train wreck like him?

Since Madison Fairbanks started dating Adam, her entire life has been turned upside down and while his impulsive, reckless side causes her passion to burn bright, it also tends to put her in extraordinary situations—including a night in a very risque sex club that's guaranteed to satisfy her most forbidden fantasies. He encourages her to try new things, step out of her usual boundaries, and experience a lifestyle she never considered. But how can a man as wild as Adam ever be tamed enough for a serious relationship?

image Meet the Authors
Olivia Cunning

Combining her love for romantic fiction and rock ‘n roll, Olivia Cunning writes erotic romance centered around rock musicians. Raised on hard rock music from the cradle, she attended her first Styx concert at age six and fell instantly in love with live music. She's been known to travel over a thousand miles just to see a favorite band in concert. As a teen, she discovered her second love, romantic fiction -- first, voraciously reading steamy romance novels and then penning her own. Growing up as the daughter of a career soldier, she's lived all over the country and overseas. She recently moved to Galveston, Texas.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.85 MB
seeders:15
leechers:3
"One Night with Sole Regret" Series - Olivia Cunning (8 Titles) [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}