Operadyse - Pandemonium (Japanese Edition) (2013) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on November 10, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Operadyse - Pandemonium (Japanese Edition) (2013) [Gorgatz] (Size: 112.53 MB)
 08. Pandemonium.mp314.62 MB
 09. Nevermore.mp313.96 MB
 05. The Path Of Divine.mp313.48 MB
 06. Fairies` Secret Garden.mp311.74 MB
 02. Celestial Sword.mp311.41 MB
 07. Arkanya.mp311.29 MB
 03. Unfold Legend.mp39.3 MB
 04. Keeper Of The Flame.mp38.32 MB
 11. My Paradise.mp37.53 MB
 10. Frozen.mp36.89 MB
 01. RISE.mp33.92 MB
 Cover.jpg69.07 KB

Description

Operadyse - Pandemonium (Japanese Edition) (2013) [Gorgatz]

- I N F O -

France is not that very well known for heavy metal and Montpellier maybe even less. But this is the hometown of Operadyse. Another band with a name which is not that easy to keep in mind. The band, which was founded in 2006 by guitarist Damien Marco, release their new album called "Pandemonium" in November. The record is the debut of the band after they released already an EP in 2009. "Pandemonium" contains 9 songs a one intro. Operadyse plays epic power metal in the tradition of bands like Rhapsody Of Fire. The band also mentioned Helloween which I can partly see back in the songs, but it's much more epic metal.

The problem with this album is that this kind of music is heard already too often. The album is good produced (maybe a bit too polished), the songs are OK, but none of them is really innovative and the band misses their own identity. This goes esp. for the fast ones like "The path" and "Celestial sword". The lack of identity also lowers the entertainment of this records. With "Frozen" the album has also it's ballad. In this case performed by a female singer who replaced Franck Garcia (who does actually a good job on the rest of the songs. But also this song is not a real highlight.

All in all "Pandemonium" has OK songs and a good production. But the lack of own identity is too big and therefore I can't give more points. But fans of Rhaposdy Of Fire can and should give it a try.

French symphonic power metallers OPERADYSE will release their debut album, "Pandemonium", through a joint venture between Sonic Attack and SPV in Europe on November 25 and in North America on November 19. The CD was recorded in late 2012 at Draudenhaus Studio in Nantes, France and "shows a strong atmospheric touch wrapped around a pounding rhythm, driving guitars, oscillating keyboards with the clear and very powerful voice of Franck Garcia giving the band's style its typical expression," according to a press release.

The band's origin goes back to 2006 when guitarist Damien Marco, the mastermind behind OPERADYSE, formed this six-member unit with the help of his friends Bastien Sable (keyboards) and Jennifer Lassalle (vocalist) and three more members. Their first EP, "Hope Era Dies", was released in 2009 after the band successfully proved its talent by winning the rock competion "Duels Rock". After some member changes, the band settled on its current lineup with the addition of Emmanuel Colombier (drums) and Stephane Lambert (bass). Garcia , who is also involved in french band SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE, finally joined the group after OPERADYSE's original female vocalist Jennifer left the band for personal reasons.

OPERADYSE is strongly influenced by European metal in the tradition of IRON MAIDEN, HELLOWEEN and RHAPSODY.

- T R A C K L I S T -

01. Rise
02. Celestial Sword
03. Unfold Legend
04. Keeper Of The Flame
05. The Path Of Divine
06. Fairies' Secret Garden
07. Arkanya
08. Pandemonium
09. Nevermore
10. Frozen
11. My Paradise