Ophelia Bell - Rising Dragons Omnibus - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].mobi

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 28, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Ophelia Bell - Rising Dragons Omnibus - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].mobi (Size: 611.72 KB)
 Ophelia Bell - Rising Dragons Omnibusl.mobi611.72 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me:)

English - Paranormal/Romance/Erotic - Mobi

The Dragons Have Risen

This complete, super-sexy series follows the characters from the first series, Sleeping Dragons, on a new set of adventures.

The dragons are eager to learn about the new world they've awoken to after five centuries of slumber, but there's one thing that drives the dragons above all else: their imperative to breed. Follow all the human and dragon couples you loved from the first series while they overcome the emotional and magical obstacles to achieving their greatest desires. Not all of them want the same things for the same reasons, but they will discover that they all have a common goal.

In the end they will all have to work together for the survival of the race. Will they succeed in ensuring a brighter future for the next generation?

Series of eight short stories and novellas that include dozens of fun kinks involving shapeshifting mythical beasts who breathe magic smoke and have very long, prehensile tongues. Intended for adult audiences.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
611.72 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Ophelia Bell - Rising Dragons Omnibus - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].mobi