Organizational Consulting: How to Be an Effective Internal Change Agent (2003) by Alan Weiss [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 34
leechers: 3
Added on February 12, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Organizational Consulting: How to Be an Effective Internal Change Agent (2003) by Alan Weiss [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.13 MB)
 Organizational Consulting How to Be an Effective Internal Change Agent by Alan Weiss [Dr.Soc].pdf1.13 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Organizational Consulting: How to Be an Effective Internal Change Agent
Wiley; 1 edition | ISBN: 0471263788 | 256 pages | PDF | February 24, 2003 | English | 1.24 MB

The expert guide to effective internal consulting
This book guides internal consultants through the steps necessary to bolster their credibility, build relationships within the organization, develop internal marketing abilities, and apply proper methodologies to their work. Alan Weiss, an experienced consultant, provides practical techniques the internal consultant, internal human resources practitioner, and any other internal change agent can use to excel at work, advance their careers, and become valued assets to their organizations. Some of the major subjects covered include setting up the proper environment for success and establishing peer-level interactions.
Alan Weiss, PhD (East Greenwich, CT), has consulted with hundreds of organizations around the world, including Mercedes-Benz, Hewlett-Packard, Merck, and Chase. He lectures widely and appears regularly on radio and television to discuss productivity and performance.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 MB
seeders:34
leechers:3
Organizational Consulting: How to Be an Effective Internal Change Agent (2003) by Alan Weiss [Dr.Soc]