Organizing the Disorganized Child

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on February 9, 2015 by trancedudein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Organizing the Disorganized Child (Size: 3.17 MB)
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt193 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt367 bytes
 Organizing The Disorganized Child.tgz3.17 MB

Description

Details:

Martin L. Kutscher, Marcella Moran, "Organizing the Disorganized Child: Simple Strategies to Succeed in School"
English | ISBN: 0061797413 | EPUB, MOBI, PDF | 176 pages | 4 MB

"You can imagine what my child's room looked like: clothes on the floor, dresser draws open with clothes half hanging out of them, and toys spread all over the floor."
"Jill is given an assignment on Monday that is due on Friday. The problem is that despite repeated nagging, she won?t start it until Thursday night."

Organizing Ther Disorganized Child finally answers the parents? question, "How can I help my child get organized without waging a battle?" This essential toolkit for parents and educators factors organizational styles into the equation, and offers effective strategies that deliver amazing long-term results.

Renowned ADHD expert Dr. Martin Kutscher and coach Marcella Moran explain the roots of our children?s organizational problems, and the parents? role in fixing them. They outline different organizational styles used by different students. (Not all kids organize the same way!) Kutscher and Moran outline exactly what school materials to buy, and how to set up the study area. They provide a step-by-step plan for an organizational system including:

o Refining morning and nighttime routines
o Getting the correct work home
o Planning the work, and getting it back to where it belongs
o Tips for reading and note taking
o Study and test taking skills
o Learning how to ask the right questions

Organizing the Disorganized Child is an essential toolkit that belongs on every parent?s shelf.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.17 MB
seeders:14
leechers:0