Origins - Elders of Time Platinum Edition [ASG]

seeders: 103
leechers: 14
Added on March 22, 2014 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Origins - Elders of Time Platinum Edition [ASG] (Size: 663.16 MB)
 Origins - Elders of Time Platinum Edition [ASG].exe663.16 MB

Description

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!

Go on an adventure with Lisa and help her to find her father in a place where anything can happen…
Unlock the old secrets of the White family by unveiling William’s disappearance. Go on an adventure with Lisa and help her to find her father in a place where anything can happen… After many years of relentless research, William goes on an expedition with his brother James in search of a secret island. It has now been more than 20 years since James is back alone from this journey we know nothing about…

At that time clues will emerge arousing Lisa’s curiosity regarding her father’s obscure fate and his all-consuming passion for this island. Search a multimillionaire’s manor, board an airship and explore enigmatic places. Find all kinds of items that you may need for your quest and solve numerous puzzles on your way in order to succeed in Origins: Elders of Time Platinum Edition.

Advantages:
Enjoy more than 8 hours of gaming experience
Discover 13 exciting and unique environments
Integrated Strategy Guide
Help Lisa find her father
Look for a mysterious island
Uncover an unexpected secret
Complete the Hidden Object scenes
Collect items that you may need
Challenge your logic with a variety of stimulating puzzles.

System Requirements:
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 1.5 GB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -

And Seed like there is no bandwidth limit

Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot

Thanks To Velocity
And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
663.16 MB
seeders:103
leechers:14
Origins - Elders of Time Platinum Edition [ASG]

Trailer

All Comments

thank you
I hesitated to download after all bad comments , but the game worked just fine ,no bug,on my cheap low end lappy win 7 , in option, put the 2 special effect to minimum & untick antiliasing, Voila!
Yeah, it crashed back to windows with error message dialog. It seems to be buggy... It seems to be problem with video in the game... I noticed that there is serious work needed to debug it... It seems to be rushed right through. I am recommending that it to be thumbs down...
Awesome!
Yeah video issue is a problem, think it would be best to wait for a fix.
same here video don't work after the fist one, there are a lot of bugs in this one.and at the end of game it put you too your desk top .