OS X 10.10 Yosemite Developer Preview 1.0 Build (14A238x)

seeders: 85
leechers: 28
Added on June 3, 2014 by TheCoolDocin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

OS X 10.10 Yosemite Developer Preview 1.0 Build (14A238x) (Size: 4.74 GB)
 Install OS X 10.10 Developer Preview.zip4.74 GB

Description

As the title suggests, this is the OS X 10.10 Developer Preview 1.0. It was released today on June 2, 2014 after the WWDC14 Keynote for developers only.

This is the first version of any public OS X 10.10 Yosemite release.

Build (14A238x)

Instructions:
1. Uncompress the file.
2. Copy the Install OS X file to desktop. (Not mandatory but helps).
3. Open and follow the steps.

Warning:
If you use any 3rd Party (Non Apple) SSD then DO NOT enable TRIM. It will cause a bootup error and you will have to restore your machine. TRIM is not supported for 3rd party SSDs as of now in this build.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.74 GB
seeders:85
leechers:28
OS X 10.10 Yosemite Developer Preview 1.0 Build (14A238x)

All Comments

can somebody help me?
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298438-1010-vanilla-bootable-usb-guide/ for a bootable guide on pc use this link
Not good for hackintosh.... Apple has modifies the kernel so it is not possible to make hackintosh using yosemite.... But still refer niresh website for further updates...
wrong it's 100% possible niresh is a retard
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298438-1010-vanilla-bootable-usb-guide/
Hey, I just tried to install this (on an external drive). All seems ok, but then I get "OS X could not be installed on your computer. An error occurred while extracting from the package "Essentials.pkg"." Any ideas??
Wow, I just downloaded this in 10 minutes 48 seconds.... LIGHTNING speeds. I'm going to install onto an external drive tomorrow :)
If you're getting the error message "this version of OS X 10.10 can't be verified...." you've likely not used Archive Utility to open the .zip file.Right-click the .zip file and select Open With > Archive Utility and you should be fine. Using a third party archiving app instead of Archive Utility will extract the files with invalid permissions, resulting in the error message appearing.