Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait of Frank Sinatra - Remasterd

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 24, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait of Frank Sinatra - Remasterd (Size: 52.32 MB)
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 01 - You Make Me Feel So Young.mp34.24 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 02 - Come Dance With Me.mp33.51 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 03 - Learinn' The Blues.mp35.41 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 04 - Witchcraft.mp34.85 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 05 - The Tender Trap.mp34.22 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 06 - Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest...4.57 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 07 - Just In Time.mp32.76 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 08 - It Happened In Monterey.mp34.5 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 09 - I Get A Kick Out Of You.mp34.41 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 10 - All Of Me.mp35.16 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 11 - Birth Of The Blues.mp33.85 MB
 Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait Of Frank Sinatra - 12 - How About You_.mp34.82 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Song # 6 was missing from yesterday's upload which happens to be one of my favorites. I had to manually type the song titles in and inadvertenly unchecked the recording box. Re-downlaod the entire album with the correct song numbering or DL song #6 and add it to yesterdays download.

NOTE: Please seed as I feed one or two of you 18K a sec. Can't make it go any faster, tried everything. So please SEED!! Thanks!

Chevy

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
52.32 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Oscar Peterson Trio - A Jazz Portrait of Frank Sinatra - Remasterd