Osho_The Last Testament Vol-1 #4-60 min Australia.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on March 30, 2016 by novidanin XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

Osho_The Last Testament Vol-1 #4-60 min Australia.mp4 (Size: 514.73 MB)
 Osho_The Last Testament Vol-1 #4-60 min Australia.mp4514.73 MB

Description

Chapter #4
Chapter title: Come Again And Again
21 July 1985 pm in Rajneeshmandir
read text of this chapter here: http://tinyurl.com/hdgm4bq

[NOTE: This discourse is published in the book: The Last Testament, Volume 1, as Chapter 13.]
Jeff McMullen, 60 MINUTES,AUSTRALIA

QUESTION: BHAGWAN, OF THE MANY EXTRAORDINARY THINGS THAT YOU SAY, THE ONE ON WHICH I WOULD NEVER DEBATE YOU IS THAT YOU ARE AN ORDINARY MAN. HOW ORDINARY A MAN ARE YOU?

ANSWER: Extraordinarily.

Q: ARE YOU A GOD?

A: No. There is no God. God is the greatest fiction created by cunning priests. The new man is not going to have any God. The new man is enough unto himself No God is needed. God is needed by retarded people.

Q: YOUR FOLLOWERS LAUGH AND YET, WITH THAT KIND OF VERY UNSETTLING RAW STATEMENT THAT YOU MAKE, YOU CLEARLY DISTURB PEOPLE, WHO SEE THAT SORT OF STATEMENT AS PROFANE.

A: I love to disturb people, because only by disturbing them can I make them think. They have stopped thinking for centuries. Nobody has been there to disturb them. People have been consoling them. I am not going to console anybody, because the more you console them, the more retarded they remain.
Disturb them, shock them, hit them hard, give them a challenge. That challenge will bring their capacities to the climax.

Q: HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF HELLS ANGELS, A MOTORBIKE GANG -- LEATHER JACKETS, HELMETS, A TERROR GANG -- HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THE HELLS ANGELS RODE INTO RAJNEESHPURAM AND DISTURBED YOUR TRANQUIL OASIS?

A: We will enjoy them. We will receive them as our guests. They cannot disturb us. Nobody can disturb us. Even if they throw an atom bomb on Rajneeshpuram, the atom bomb will have a shock, because we will be celebrating, dancing, enjoying. Even death cannot disturb us. We will celebrate it.
We do celebrate it. Whenever a sannyasin dies, even when my father died, we danced, we celebrated. We enjoyed a beautiful departure, a goodbye.
So there is no question: anybody can come, he will have an appropriate welcome.

Q: THEN, BHAGWAN, WHY THE ARMED GUARDS AND THE PERIMETER AROUND YOUR EXISTENCE HERE? SURELY NOT ANYBODY CAN COME?

A: Those guards are the responsibility of the Rajneeshees, I am not concerned. I don't interfere in anybody's life. I have never interfered in any way. If somebody wants to assassinate me, I am the last person to give him any resistance. I will simply welcome him. I will say, "Glad to meet you. Shoot me and let me be free from the body and its cage." But if people who love me want to protect me, I am not going to interfere with their work, either. Those guards have nothing to do with me, they are managed by people who love me.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
514.73 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Osho_The Last Testament Vol-1 #4-60 min Australia.mp4

Screenshots

Osho_The Last Testament Vol-1 #4-60 min Australia.mp4 screenshot
Osho_The Last Testament Vol-1 #4-60 min Australia.mp4 screenshot