Out Stealing Horses - Per Petterson [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 14, 2015 by zi4rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Out Stealing Horses - Per Petterson [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 793.17 KB)
 Out Stealing Horses - Per Petterson.epub298.23 KB
 Out Stealing Horses - Per Petterson.jpg101.65 KB
 Out Stealing Horses - Per Petterson.mobi390.76 KB
 Out Stealing Horses - Per Petterson.opf2.52 KB

Description

--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

Out Stealing Horses
Author: Per Petterson

Note: This is the 2007 edition. Not the latest 2010 edition. There should be no difference in content, but please heed this note and don't flame the uploader.

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 298 KB (.epub), 391 KB (.mobi)

Book Details:
ISBN-13.....................: 9780099506133
GENRE.......................: Fiction, Historical, Literary, European, Norwegian
PUBLISHER.................: Vintage Books
PUBLICATION DATE.....: Jun 2007
PRINT PAGE COUNT.....: 260
SYNOPSIS..................: We were going out stealing horses. That was what he said, standing at the door to the cabin where I was spending the summer with my father. I was fifteen. It was 1948 and one of the first days of July.
Trond's friend Jon often appeared at his doorstep with an adventure in mind for the two of them. But this morning was different. What began as a joy ride on "borrowed" horses ends with Jon falling into a strange trance of grief. Trond soon learns what befell Jon earlier that day--an incident that marks the beginning of a series of vital losses for both boys.
Set in the easternmost region of Norway, Out Stealing Horses begins with an ending. Sixty-seven-year-old Trond has settled into a rustic cabin in an isolated area to live the rest of his life with a quiet deliberation. A meeting with his only neighbor, however, forces him to reflect on that fateful summer.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
793.17 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Out Stealing Horses - Per Petterson [epub, mobi]-Zi