Outlast PC full game ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 1017
leechers: 106
Added on September 4, 2013 by ^^nosTEAM^^in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Outlast PC full game ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 2.95 GB)
 Outlast nosTEAM.exe2.95 GB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html3.08 KB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.86 KB

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the game:

Outlast is a psychological horror video game developed and published by Red Barrels.
In the remote mountains of Colorado, horrors wait inside Mount Massive Asylum.
A long-abandoned home for the mentally ill, recently re-opened by the "research and charity" branch of the transnational Murkoff Corporation, has been operating in strict secrecy... until now.
Acting on a tip from an inside source, independent journalist Miles Upshur breaks into the facility, and what he discovers walks a terrifying line between science and religion, nature and something else entirely.
Once inside, his only hope of escape lies with the terrible truth at the heart of Mount Massive.....

PC System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX / ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Notes:
This game is already cracked - just install and play.
To save your progress always run game as administrator.
Tested on Windows 8x64 - working
*To play on Windows 32BIT you must install update patch from here http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=3003.msg74777#msg74777

How to install:
After download is done:
- open (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.

More info and support on www.nosteam.ro
http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=3003.msg74777#msg74777

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.95 GB
seeders:1017
leechers:106
Outlast PC full game ^^nosTEAM^^

Trailer

All Comments

Hi guys is there anyone here knows how to fix error message: Your video card does not support alpha blending with...? Thanks!
game crashes after using security room teminal after exiting the basement.. pls help
windows xp 32bit
oh i just got solution to fix this crash problem.. here

im running on a 32bit windows xp, and this is how i fixed it, with the help of some other advice.

Find you save files. it might be different for you, but i found mine here "Program FilesSteamuserdata83424375238320remote

Delete all saves except for your most recent one, that would be the one that says "ol_2013-9-(what ever day)_(time on 24hour clock) Make a copy of this file, just in case for some reason this doesnt work, and save it to your desktop, so that there are only two files in the "remote" folder: your save file, and "profile"

open your save file and delete ALL THE TEXT, and copy

Prison_Start Ý ä| None Objective_Admin_GetInsideAsylum Objective_Admin_SecurityRoom2 ! Objective_Admin_RestartGenerator Objective_Admin_BackToSecurity Admin_RM_Asylum
BasementOpen Admin_Doc_AnonymousEmail Admin_Doc_ProjectWallrider1 Admin_Doc_Reception Admin_Doc_ProjectWallrider2 Admin_Doc_BossRoom Admin_Doc_Basement '?ÑÅ)6ÅçfD
†éŘkeÄ4ýD'?ÑÅ)6ÅçfD
†éŘkeÄ4ýD›Æã8ËDk>ÐÃ>mñÅžÊD¡ÐÛÆã8ËDk
>ÐÃ>mñÅžÊD¡Ðà JŽ©C

and paste it in the save file.

Next, replace "Prison_Start" with "StartGame"

Replace "ä|" with "A 6"

*BE SURE TO COPY AND PASTE FROM THIS PAGE. DO NOT TYPE IT IN YOURSELF*

Start up outlast, click "load game" or "load", i cant rememeber which it says, make sure there are no saves in there that look like anything other that 00:00:00, or something like that. if there is, exit game, find your saves again, and delete any new save files, NOT THE ONE WE'VE BEEN WORKING WITH THIS ENTIRE TIME"

Once there are no saves in the "Load" window, click back, and the click continue. If it works like it did for me, you will see the white dot crosshair, and nothing else, just black. That is good.

Press esc, click save and exit, click continue again, and BOOM, you are now starting at the save point, right after the faulty cutscene.

this works for me

Good luck everyone!
Hey man this game show me error (0xc000007b)
plz help me
Thx works perfect
scariest game ever!
nothing but spam from your web page