Overcome Social Anxiety and Shyness - Beau Norton - [N27]

seeders: 24
leechers: 5
Added on May 6, 2016 by N27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Overcome Social Anxiety and Shyness - Beau Norton - [N27] (Size: 178.99 KB)
 Cover.jpg119.37 KB
 Overcome Social Anxiety and Shyness - Beau Norton.epub59.62 KB

Description

Overcome Social Anxiety and Shyness: How to Be Confident and More Outgoing by Beau Norton

English | EPUB | ISBN-10: 1511963425 | ISBN-13: 978-1511963428

April 29, 2015 | CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

image image

Self-Help, Self-Esteem

CONTENTS

7 Chapters

Excerpt:
Understanding Anxiety

If you want to eliminate anxiety from your life and overcome your fears and insecurities, it’s important that you first go within yourself to really examine the underlying causes of your condition. The reason I was able to overcome much of my shyness and social anxiety was because I took the time to study myself on a deeper level and really be honest about my problems. If you are unwilling to face your problems head on, you will never be able to make massive progress in your life, and so this chapter is going to be about how you can begin to understand and accept yourself one hundred percent while coming face to face with your deepest fears and insecurities. From there, making positive changes becomes much easier.

Let emotion flow through you rather than take you over…

Anxiety and stress manifest as uncomfortable emotions within the body. Emotion is simply a form of energy. If measured, you could see that different emotions actually vibrate at different frequencies and have different electrical charges to them. Positive emotions like joy vibrate at a higher frequency, while negative emotions like anger vibrate at a much lower frequency. All emotion is just energy vibrating at a particular frequency, and so learning to “raise your vibration” is an important skill to learn. To explain the science behind this would require me to delve into the field of quantum physics, but I won’t bore you with that. What I really want you to get from this is the notion that anxiety can in fact be turned into joy by doing a few simple things. Let me explain.

How exactly can you raise your vibration and turn anxiety into joy, or at least a more positive emotion? It’s quite simple really, but it takes some practice. What you need to learn to do is let the energy of the emotion you are feeling flow through you instead of becoming trapped inside you. Have you noticed that when you are experiencing anxiety, you feel tense and constricted? This is due to the energy of your emotions becoming trapped in your musculature. When the muscles become tense, stress and anxiety increases, which causes the muscles to become even tenser. This cycle often repeats itself until the person removes their self from the stressful situation or has a panic attack, both of which are ways to release the excess energy that has become trapped in the body. But if you want to live your life to the fullest, neither of those two things are an option. You must learn how to face situations head on and deal with your negative emotions in a healthy way. In the following paragraphs, I will give you an extremely effective way to release the excess energy of negative emotions, raise your vibration, and thus turn anxiety into a more positive experience within a matter of moments.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
178.99 KB
seeders:24
leechers:5
Overcome Social Anxiety and Shyness - Beau Norton - [N27]

All Comments

Many Thanks !!