Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion (2013) by Elizabeth Cline [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 41
leechers: 5
Added on January 31, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion (2013) by Elizabeth Cline [Dr.Soc] (Size: 3.07 MB)
 Overdressed_ The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion.epub2.67 MB
 Overdressed_ The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion.mobi409.94 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Adobe Digital Reader, Calibre, iBooks etc.)

Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion

Author: Elizabeth L. Cline
Paperback: 272 pages
Published: (August 27, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1591846544
ISBN-13: 978-1591846543
Format: ePub, Mobi

Summary:

“Overdressed does for T-shirts and leggings what Fast Food Nation did for burgers and fries.”
—Katha Pollitt

Cheap fashion has fundamentally changed the way most Americans dress. Stores ranging from discounters like Target to traditional chains like JCPenny now offer the newest trends at unprecedentedly low prices. And we have little reason to keep wearing and repairing the clothes we already own when styles change so fast and it’s cheaper to just buy more.

Cline sets out to uncover the true nature of the cheap fashion juggernaut. What are we doing with all these cheap clothes? And more important, what are they doing to us, our society, our environment, and our economic well-being?
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.07 MB
seeders:41
leechers:5
Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion (2013) by Elizabeth Cline [Dr.Soc]