Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 v3.6.7 [Offline][apk+obb][Team-Mafia.com]

seeders: 88
leechers: 13
Added on April 9, 2014 by MafiaSSSin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 v3.6.7 [Offline][apk+obb][Team-Mafia.com] (Size: 450.46 MB)
 main.306004.com.slovoed.oald.obb443.99 MB
 M.A.W On Facebook.txt503 bytes
 Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 v3.6.7 [apk+obb][Mafia].apk6.47 MB
 Uploader.txt1.2 KB
 www.androgalaxy.tk.txt171 bytes
 www.team-mafia.com.txt152 bytes

Description

For more info: Team-Mafia.com

Find exactly what you are looking for, fast:
•Listen to real British and American voices pronounce words and example sentences.
•Access the high quality audio online, or download all 116,000 example sentences to listen offline
•All the dictionary text is live- tap to instantly look up any word
•Use My View to choose how much information appears on your screen –hide IPA, example sentences, pictures, synonyms etc. – tap to show the full entry again
•Find words with similar or opposite meanings in the integrated Thesaurus
•Use Full Dictionary Search to find your word in any phrase or example sentence in the dictionary
•‘Did you mean…?’ function and wildcard search allow you to find a word even if you don’t know the spelling
•Create your own list of favourite words
•Tap on phonetics, abbreviations and symbols for help with what they mean
•View History to see the last 100 words you looked up

Learn more with a dictionary that’s written for learners of English
•184,500 words, phrases and meanings explained clearly
•Easy-to-understand explanations written using the 3000-word defining vocabulary
•Use the Oxford 3000 keyword entries to learn the most important words in English
•Look up over 57,000 synonyms and opposites
•Learn words in their natural context with over 83,000 collocations (words that go together) highlighted
•Find the Academic Word List words easily – they are all labelled
•Notes give extra help in difficult areas, for example the differences between similar words, tricky points of grammar, or British and American usage
•Find information about British and American culture
•1000 new words and meanings keep you up-to-date with today’s vocabulary and usage
•1300 words illustrated in groups build your topic vocabulary. You can enlarge and explore the illustrations.
•Access over 95,000 extra example sentences
•Study all verb forms, and word origins

Additional features:
•Dictionary installation on SD card to save space of your device (Available for OS 2.2 and higher)
•Change the app appearance: customizable background colour, font size, search results highlighting etc.
•Detailed help file (available directly from the app)

Required Android O/S: 2.2+

Like My New Page

MafiaSSS |SAM |Taker | oziman | PsYcHaYoGi | juggs |Super Admin | Modrator And All The Staff's Of Extratorrent |

Greetz to:JokerIsHere,AndriodKing,AndriodTeam and other andriod uploaders.

Release Notes:- Our Release Group Provide The Best Quality Torrents From all over the world we
do not dump we hack the Apk and provide them to our Fans if you want to thank us Seed our torrents and
do comments on our uploads.No one can take our place.We are the best.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
450.46 MB
seeders:88
leechers:13
Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 v3.6.7 [Offline][apk+obb][Team-Mafia.com]

All Comments

I've followed all install instructions, but when I'm using this dictionary app I keep getting occasional popup message saying "We are unable to verify the license for this app...".

However, older version of this app, Oxford Advanced Learner's 8 v3.5.14 Apk Full (Alien), works great on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 running Android 4.3 (not rooted).

If this particular release doesn't work for you, I suggest you to try this torrent:
https://kat.cm/oxford-advanced-learner-s-8-v3-5-14
-apk-full-alien-t7873518.html#main

Below is the popup message that I'm getting while using this dictionary app from MafiaSSS.
after open 3 to 4 times it shows you don't purchase this so purchase it first what to do anyone
I've donwload it and it's working pretty fine. But most of the times when i click on a single word. It shows me the error that says that purchasing of app is not in their database. And gives the support email.
many thanks
Everything works perfect. But why is the dictionary so concise or is it meant to? There's a lot of words meaning that i can't find. Kudos to MafiaSSS.
Working well.. Thanks for the share