P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

seeders: 24
leechers: 1
Added on February 14, 2013 by KhalidPKin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss) (Size: 9.82 MB)
 P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss).mp3 [TIMETRAVEL].rar9.82 MB

Description

"Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" is a song by American recording artist and songwriter Pink, released as the lead single from P!nk's forthcoming sixth studio album The Truth About Love, due September 18. The song was scheduled for a July 9 premiere but was delivered a week earlier after an initial version was leaked online. Produced by Greg Kurstin, the song was named as "classic P!nk," and was very well received by music critics who compared it to previous hits by P!nk including "So What" and "Raise Your Glass." With "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," P!nk ranks third among women with most Top 10's since 2000, behind Rihanna and Beyoncé, with twelve Top 10 hits in the USA, after scoring a massive jump on the Hot 100 during the song's second week, leaping from #58 to #9 after promotion on the iTunes store.[1]
The video for "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" features a black and white picture and was directed by longtime collaborator Dave Meyers who directed almost half of her career's 33 videos. It premiered on July 27, 2012 on MTV and VEVO.[2]

Background

On October 7, 2011, RCA Music Group announced that it would be disbanding Jive Records, along with Arista and J Records. With the shutdown, Pink and all other artists previously signed to the labels, would release any future material through RCA Records. In 2011, Joe Riccitelli, an executive with the label, announced that Pink was preparing to enter the studio to begin work on her sixth studio album, to be released in September 2012. On February 29, 2012, Pink took to her Twitter account and confirmed that she is currently in the writing process for her new record.[3] On June 19, 2012, Pink announced via a video on Twitter that the first single from her upcoming album will be called "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" and that it would be released on July 9, 2012.[4][5] She added, "I think you're going to like it, because I really like it, and I like it enough for all of us."[6] However, the demo version of the song leaked on July 1, 2012, a week before its scheduled release.[7][6] The next day, it was released via Pink's official page and her Youtube account.[6] On July 4, 2012, Pink announced that her sixth studio album will be titled The Truth About Love

Rip info : .mp3 format

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.82 MB
seeders:24
leechers:1
P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)