Painters.Guild.zip53.25 MB

Description

Title: Painters Guild
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Lucas Molina
Publisher: Lucas Molina
Release Date: 1 Sep, 2015

About This Game

Painters Guild is a management sim where you control an art academy in the Italian Renaissance.

Paint artwork as beautiful as the Mona Lisa.
Hire painters like Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and millions of randomly generated artists.
Expand your guild and customize it with furniture and other options.
Play in 3 different cities: Florence, Venice and Rome.

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Any
Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
Sound Card: Any

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
53.25 MB
seeders:67
leechers:19
Painters Guild v1.071

All Comments

What a fun game, thanks for the Upload!
there is a bug with the menus but the torrent appears fine. this game is really not worth $10 as it has almost no content
The game for me is a big white screen with music. Win10 bug maybe?
- The interface of the "a great work" window has no explanation of what do all the numbers mean there. Also you can't close this window without assigning a worker.
- There're "confirmation" windows where you're given only one option - to accept skill lvlup/masterpiece creation whenever the window appears, without an option to decline or postpone the decision. In fact one of such windows have led to being stuck, because I didn't have enough money to click accept.
- The fact that you actually can sell furniture isn't obvious.
- For some reason upgrades in room looks customization are just one-time prestige boosts, instead of being a floor thing below which prestige shouldn't fall.
- For some reason you have to click on the button above a painting after you've finished it, instead of auto-selling, even though the timer keeps going.. (I guess one of the silly touch-screen mechanics)
- Pause is useless since you can't move anyone or furniture/paintings.
- The customers reduce your prestige after a while of standing around (which creates a balance issue), even if you haven't clicked on them to accept their order, so this is just like some old cooking/serving flash games..

In fact the game actually is just like one of those free flash games.. Overall the game lacks depth and content heavily. It doesn't worth the 10$ asked imo.
Menu glitch is annoying to say the least.
Not sure what others are talking about, but it worked fine for me. LIked it so much I bought it on Steam as I like supporting the small devs.
The windows are not bugged out, they are just hidden. The X is to be found where expected, but it's not visible.
Thenks for uploading! Works perfectly fine for me. Great game