Pandora Patcher v3.0.1

seeders: 14
leechers: 1
Added on June 18, 2014 by BattousaiXin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Pandora Patcher v3.0.1 (Size: 410.84 KB)
 PandoraPatcher v3.0.1.apk410.84 KB

Description

Requirements: Pandora 5.3 Android v4.0.3+, Xposed framework, root

Overview: Pandora Patcher has the ability to remove advertisements, skip limit restrictions, listening timeouts, and bypass the United States/Australia/New Zealand-only restriction in the Pandora application. Also adds extra features such as AVRCP for devices with non-working AVRCP, Tablet UI, the ability to download currently playing song. Now supports streaming and downloading 128kbps MP3s! (set audio quality to high). Works with Google Play and Amazon editions of Pandora. Also works with Amazon Fire TV and Google TV Pandora (untested).

Pandora Patcher has the ability to remove advertisements, skip limit restrictions, listening timeouts, and bypass the United States/Australia/New Zealand-only restriction in the Pandora application. Also adds extra features such as AVRCP for devices with non-working AVRCP, Tablet UI, the ability to download currently playing song. Now supports streaming and downloading 128kbps MP3s! (set audio quality to high). Works with Google Play and Amazon editions of Pandora. Also works with Amazon Fire TV and Google TV Pandora (untested).

v3.0.1
• Reworked downloader, does not need busybox anymore. Please report on this.
• Removed extra hook that caused some module issues/crashes.

Install, open Pandora Patcher and set all your desired settings, enable in Xposed Installer and reboot!

Courtesy of Team Special [K] (I'm not part of the team!)

Note: If the download function doesn't work, try installing busybox or use the lower version I also uploaded (I use the lower version with no problem to this day).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
410.84 KB
seeders:14
leechers:1
Pandora Patcher v3.0.1