Pandora Patcher Version 3.7.5, Xposed installer, Pandora 5.8 apk zip ~CM~

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on March 12, 2015 by collectormanin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Pandora Patcher Version 3.7.5, Xposed installer, Pandora 5.8 apk zip ~CM~ (Size: 8.7 MB)
 Pandora Patcher Version 3.7.5, Xposed installer, Pandora 5.8 apk ~CM~.zip8.7 MB

Description

~!PLEASE HELP SEED!~

How to unlock Pandora to it’s full potential and benefits, almost unlimited options, If you use this for an extended period of time you really should through and buck or two to the guy’s who build the Pandora app its only fair they buy all the music them self’s, once using these mods you would agree it’s worth give them some money, seriously consider this otherwise they wouldn’t or won’t exist.

To use Pandora Patcher and Xposed Installer u must have a Rooted device with read write access to system folders, “ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND RESHEARCHING AND HAVING A UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT XPOSED FRAMEWORK IS AND DOES BEFORE USING, ALSO VERIFY STABILITY AND COMPATIBILITY ON YOUR VERSION OF ANDROID ” ~!!! I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE SUN GOES SUPERNOVA OR IF YOU BRICK A DEVICE USING THIS SOFTWARE IT’S FOR TESTERS ONLY!!!~ This is for information and educational purposes only aslo

I Don’t Claim Any Of The Hard Work it took making these apps I’m Just putting them all in one bag with this torrent ~CM~

Files Included in this torrent are listed below:

Pandora version 5.8 apk
Pandora Patcher version 3.7.5 apk
Xposed Installer apk

Instructions:

Remove and clear any data from any previously installed Pandora or Pandora Patcher apps “ if you have never used either of these apps skip this step ”

1. Install Xposed Installer, open app tap framework disregard the pop up window, tap Install/Update and it should reboot after if not once it finishes reboot.

2. Install Pandora Patcher, open app select the options you would like for example unlimited skips, no ads, rich notifications, download songs you like, remove location restrictions.

3. Open Xposed Installer, tap Modules then tap check box next to Pandora Patcher and you will see a check in the box, then manually reboot or go back and tap framework and tap reboot which ever you prefer.

4. Install Pandora 5.8 and enjoy the benefits you selected a minute ago in Pandora patcher

5. Enjoy and SEED ;7) ~CM~

~ Please give this and other Torrent's a thumbs up if you enjoy it ~
PLEASE HELP SEED

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.7 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Pandora Patcher Version 3.7.5, Xposed installer, Pandora 5.8 apk zip ~CM~