Pandoras Promise 2013 HDRip XviD-eXceSs

seeders: 36
leechers: 5
Added on February 1, 2014 by TvTeamin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDRip

Pandoras Promise 2013 HDRip XviD-eXceSs (Size: 705.8 MB)
 excess-pp-sample.avi6.12 MB
 French.srt97.97 KB
 Italian.srt108.8 KB
 Spanish.srt104.43 KB
 First Read This Guide.txt306 bytes
 Pandoras.Promise.2013.HDRip.XviD-eXceSs.avi699.38 MB
 Pandoras.Promise.2013.HDRip.XviD-eXceSs.nfo1.27 KB
 www.torrentday.com.txt306 bytes

Description

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

http://www.torrenting.com

Experiance the SPEED of a real Scene Torrent Site !!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(((((((((((((= Enjoy No RAR releases =))))))))))))))))))))

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
705.8 MB
seeders:36
leechers:5
Pandoras Promise 2013 HDRip XviD-eXceSs

Trailer

All Comments

Torrent & film both worked swimmingly. Arrrggg, A HEARTY THANKS.
This is really one of the worst documentaries I've seen my entire life, after creationist shows. It's so riddled with straw men it's unbelievable.

To name a few:
- Background radiation does cause mutations and therefor cancer. It's one of the mechanisms by which mutations occur naturally.
- Chernobyl has so few known deaths because its environment is evacuated and people are not allowed in the evacuated zone. The radiation may not be bad enough for people to work there, but that's something different from living there ans growing crops etc.
- There is no commercial reactor that "inherently safe". It would mean a reactor that can't run wild when the cooling system fails. They're in development, but only in testing (the 4th generation reactors they're talking about).
- Even the 4th generation reactors create waste that's dangerous for at least 700 years. If you go back 700 years the America's weren't even discovered by the Europeans. Now imagine what turmoil happened all over the world the last 700 years (wars, natural disasters, etc.) and now imagine ALL this waste to be safe for that period of time in the future and no people with bad ideas could ever lay their hands on it anywhere in the world. I think it's already bad enough to have the current nuclear waste piles and the volume isn't really important).

I could write an essay on the flaws in this doc (also on renewable energy), but I'll finish with this:
If there's one commercial insurance company (not the government) that wants to insure a real inherently safe nuclear power plants that can run without government subsidies I will probably change my mind on nuclear power, but I think that's not going to happen any time soon.
Yeah but, what's the quality of the download??? If you want to comment on the film itself, go to IMDB.
Let's run down the list.

1. Background radiation is caused by the planet itself, the core, the mantle, the crust, the sun, etc. If you tried to have zero radiation exposure you'd have to pull your teeth and you'd die of vitamin deficiency if you didn't die from lead poisoning from the giant lead box your ignorance has forced you to live in. The human body requires elements which are radioactive in order to function, vitamin K for example. Mutations aren't the problem, unchecked growth is the problem. Wiki apoptosis.

2. If you had watched the documentary before running your fingers you'd see where there are people living in Chernobyl now and have been since the late 80s. Linear no threshold is thoroughly refuted by countless real world examples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_civilian_radiation_accidents

There is even good evidence that low radiation is good for you.

3. "Commercial" means legal to sell and built for profit. You can't advocate successfully for a technology to not be developed and then use it's lack of development as an argument against development.

4. Of course volume matters. Any substance is lethal at certain volumes or concentrations. By your logic Tylenol should be banned because I can take enough of it to kill me. Scale is everything.

Your "essay" would be little more than propaganda, and about as scientifically valid as a creationist museum.
I am pro-nuclear and I do not agree with your comments, but I agree that the film's "everything is rosy" approach is over the top.
For one thing it seems to bash coal/gas to the ground. Well guess what, when major loads come on and off, nuclear units typically do not "like" to maneuver - so coal/gas, as well as hydro(!!!) is used to pick up the slack.
The truth is that you need a balanced mix with nuclear for base load generation and hydro and thermal generation for the rest.
On the other hand, nothing wrong with developing wind and solar - just make sure it is competitive and priced at market, not subsidized by taxpayer.