Panzer General - Pacific General 1997 WindowsXP only

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 18, 2014 by Redbaron434in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Panzer General - Pacific General 1997 WindowsXP only (Size: 35.22 MB)
 PacificGeneral.rar35.22 MB

Description

image image image image image

Pacific General is the fifth game in the line of 5 Star General games created by Strategic Simulations, Inc. The game takes the best of the first four, Panzer General, Allied General, Fantasy General, and Star General, and combines them excellently.

As its name implies, Pacific General is about the fight for the Pacific between the U. S. and the Japanese during World War 2, both on land and out at sea. You take control over the naval and land forces of the respective nations as you play through the campaigns or the various scenarios, which consist of key battles and a couple of what-if scenarios.

Interface If you have never played a 5 Star General series game, the interface is easy to figure out. Point-and-click, a little experimenting, and some common sense are all you need to figure out what the various buttons do. Any beginner can play this game, while veterans will still love it.

INSTALLING AND RUNNING PACIFIC GENERAL ( The Game only works on Windows XP ) :

First and foremost, unzip the contents to a directory of your choice... the directory MUST HAVE NO SPACES ANYWHERE IN THE PATH-NAME.

A GOOD path:
C:gamesPacgen

A BAD path:
C:My DocumentsBillys FolderPacGen

Now run the "Pacificgen.exe" to create the directories the game will need to run. You can quickly "test" the game to ensure it is working by running the "PacGen.exe" file... you should get the main screen menu... exit back to Windows.

Unzip the WinXP patch... you'll need the "PacGenXP.exe" in the same directory as "PacGen.exe". Run the "PacGenXP.exe" in the future to play the game in Windows XP. Once again, run this to make sure you can get to the main menu and all is working okay.

Install the Armory E-Roster (Armory E-Roster has a new units and authentic World War II stats .

Start the game using the PacGenXP.exe. You should be able to play and enjoy a full game without any problems.

Better still in 1024 x 768

You can also install Patch for higher resolution 1024x768 .

Slow Animations in WinXP

If you are playing PacGen in WinXP and are experiencing very slow unit movements from one hex to the next, this tip will help solve that problem.

By default, PacGen has unit animations ON. In-game, you may toggle this feature "off" on the left menu bar (though it doesn't turn off moving from one hex to the next).

What I found out is odd, silly, makes no sense, but seems to work anyways!

As I mentioned, by default, unit animations are on and you may toggle them off... what I have discovered, is that if you turn them off, then on again immediately, all unit animations in WinXP pick up in speed considerably. Not sure why, but it works, and as far as I can tell, this has nothing to do with which EXE you use.

Link where you can get help:

http://thearmorypacgenforum.yuku.com/topic/948#.Utqbr9I1iV7

Link where you can get a new campaigns and missions:

http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20080216115159/http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sgt_stryker/armory.html

Copy this link to browser if it doesn't work.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.22 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Panzer General - Pacific General 1997 WindowsXP only