Parents Magazine Quick & Easy Kid-Friendly Meals: 125 Recipes Your Whole Family Will Love (1st Ed.) (PDF) (2012) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 9
leechers: 5
Added on October 12, 2015 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Parents Magazine Quick & Easy Kid-Friendly Meals: 125 Recipes Your Whole Family Will Love (1st Ed.) (PDF) (2012) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 131.91 MB)
 Parents Magazine Quick & Easy Kid-Friendly Meals 125 Recipes Your Whole Family Will Love...131.91 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Parents Magazine Quick & Easy Kid-Friendly Meals: 125 Recipes Your Whole Family Will Love
Publisher : Better Homes & Gardens; 1 edition (March 23, 2012)
Language : English
Edition : First Edition
Year : 2012
Page : 224
Size : 132 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1118173600
ISBN-13: 9781118173602

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Simple, healthy recipes that will satisfy the pickiest eaters
Parents magazine has been helping parents make smart decisions about their kid's health and wellbeing for more than 80 years. And what children eat is most important of all for growing bodies! In Parents Quick & Easy Kid-Friendly Meals, the editors of Parents offer more than 100 simple, healthy recipes for every meal of the day and snacks in between.

Based on the expert advice of America's foremost childcare experts, you can rest assured that this cookbook offers kid-friendly meals that are both good and good for them!

Includes more than 100 delicious, healthful recipes that kids will love, accompanied by mouthwatering full-color photographs
Includes a free subscription to Parents with purchase of the cookbook
Shares tips throughout on feeding picky eaters and preparing nutritious meals
If you've got a lot of hungry little mouths to feed, Parents has the advice and recipes you need to make mealtime easy and your family happy.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Other Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
131.91 MB
seeders:9
leechers:5
Parents Magazine Quick & Easy Kid-Friendly Meals: 125 Recipes Your Whole Family Will Love (1st Ed.) (PDF) (2012) [-PUNISHER-]