Parker *2013* BRRip.XviD-sav AC3 - ENG / Lektor PL

seeders: 93
leechers: 370
Added on May 21, 2013 by azjatyckiin Movies
Torrent verified.

Parker *2013* BRRip.XviD-sav AC3 - ENG / Lektor PL (Size: 1.37 GB)
 Parker_(2013)_PL.BRRip.XviD.AC3-sav.avi1.36 GB
 sample.avi12.79 MB
 READ Info.txt2.05 KB
 Upload by azjatycki aka FOXMASTER.txt121 bytes

Description

gatunek: Kryminał, Thriller
produkcja: USA
premiera: 23 stycznia 2013 (świat)
reżyseria: Taylor Hackford
scenariusz: John J. McLaughlin
Filmweb: http://www.filmweb.pl/film/Parker-2013-621676

Sample: http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/91815211/file.html

Storyline:
Parker is a thief who has an unusual code. He doesn't steal from the poor and hurt innocent people. He is asked to join 4 other guys one of whom is related to a known mobster. They pull off the job flawlessly and Parker wants to part ways with them. But because he refused to join them for another job they try to kill him. They dispose of his body but someone finds him and he is still alive and takes him to the hospital. After recovering he sets out to get back at the ones who tried to kill him, another one of his codes. He learns where they are and poses as a wealthy Texan looking to buy a house. So he hires a Realtor, Leslie Rogers to show him around. He is actually trying to find out where they're holed up. And when he finds it, he sets out on his plan to get them. But when they learn he is alive, they contact the mobster to take care of him. So he sends a killer to take care of him.

Opis:
Oszukany przez byłych kompanów i pozostawiony na pewną śmierć, zawodowy złodziej powraca do gry planując rewanż.

Parker to zawodowy złodziej. Nieustępliwy, konsekwentny, nigdy nie pozostawia niczego przypadkowi i wszystko planuje ze szczególną starannością. Bohater żyje według własnego kodeksu honorowego, nakazującego nie okradać biednych i nie krzywdzić tych, którzy na to nie zasługują. Podczas jednego z napadów, Parker zostaje zdradzony przez partnerów i pozostawiony na pewną śmierć. Kiedy udaje się mu przeżyć, mężczyzna postanawia śledzić byłych kompanów. Wkrótce dowiaduje się, że planują oni zuchwały skok. W przebraniu bogatego Teksańczyka, wspólnie z agentką nieruchomości, Leslie opracowuje plan zemsty.

Obsada:
Jason Statham: Parker
Jennifer Lopez: Leslie
Clifton Collins Jr.: Ross

Dane techniczne:
Video kodek: XviD MPEG-4
Video bitrate: 1266 Kbps
Audio kodek: AC3, 2 kanały
Audio bitrate: 384 Kbps, 48000 Hz
Rozdzielczość: 720x304
FPS: 23.976
Czas trwania: 119 min.