Parker 2013 TS XViD AC3 GooDFeLLaS

seeders: 169
leechers: 160
Added on March 18, 2013 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Parker 2013 TS XViD AC3 GooDFeLLaS (Size: 1.42 GB)
 Parker.2013.TS.XViD.AC3-GooDFeLLaS.avi1.39 GB
 Parker.2013.TS.XViD.AC3-GooDFeLLaS.nfo6.05 KB
 sample.avi24.48 MB
 www.SceneTime.com.txt55 bytes
 www.speed.cd read me.txt55 bytes

Description

-

the fast and The Hottest Private Tracker on the net

Please Seed back to make the speed Faster!!
............ NFO .............
-

[pre]

GGGGGGGGGGGGG DDDDDDDDDDDDD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
GGG::::::::::::G D::::::::::::DDD F::::::::::::::::::::F L:::::::::L L:::::::::L SS:::::::::::::::S
GG:::::::::::::::G D:::::::::::::::DD F::::::::::::::::::::F L:::::::::L L:::::::::L S:::::SSSSSS::::::S
G:::::GGGGGGGG::::G DDD:::::DDDDD:::::DFF::::::FFFFFFFFF::::F LL:::::::LL LL:::::::LL S:::::S SSSSSSS
G:::::G GGGGGG ooooooooooo ooooooooooo D:::::D D:::::D F:::::F FFFFFF eeeeeeeeeeee L:::::L L:::::L aaaaaaaaaaaaa S:::::S
G:::::G oo:::::::::::oo oo:::::::::::oo D:::::D D:::::DF:::::F ee::::::::::::ee L:::::L L:::::L a::::::::::::a S:::::S
G:::::G o:::::::::::::::oo:::::::::::::::o D:::::D D:::::DF::::::FFFFFFFFFF e::::::eeeee:::::eeL:::::L L:::::L aaaaaaaaa:::::a S::::SSSS
G:::::G GGGGGGGGGGo:::::ooooo:::::oo:::::ooooo:::::o D:::::D D:::::DF:::::::::::::::Fe::::::e e:::::eL:::::L L:::::L a::::a SS::::::SSSSS
G:::::G G::::::::Go::::o o::::oo::::o o::::o D:::::D D:::::DF:::::::::::::::Fe:::::::eeeee::::::eL:::::L L:::::L aaaaaaa:::::a SSS::::::::SS
G:::::G GGGGG::::Go::::o o::::oo::::o o::::o D:::::D D:::::DF::::::FFFFFFFFFFe:::::::::::::::::e L:::::L L:::::L aa::::::::::::a SSSSSS::::S
G:::::G G::::Go::::o o::::oo::::o o::::o D:::::D D:::::DF:::::F e::::::eeeeeeeeeee L:::::L L:::::L a::::aaaa::::::a S:::::S
G:::::G G::::Go::::o o::::oo::::o o::::o D:::::D D:::::D F:::::F e:::::::e L:::::L LLLLLL L:::::L LLLLLLa::::a a:::::a S:::::S
G:::::GGGGGGGG::::Go:::::ooooo:::::oo:::::ooooo:::::oDDD:::::DDDDD:::::DFF:::::::FF e::::::::e LL:::::::LLLLLLLLL:::::LLL:::::::LLLLLLLLL:::::La::::a a:::::a SSSSSSS S:::::S
GG:::::::::::::::Go:::::::::::::::oo:::::::::::::::oD:::::::::::::::DD F::::::::FF e::::::::eeeeeeeeL::::::::::::::::::::::LL::::::::::::::::::::::La:::::aaaa::::::a S::::::SSSSSS:::::S
GGG::::::GGG:::G oo:::::::::::oo oo:::::::::::oo D::::::::::::DDD F::::::::FF ee:::::::::::::eL::::::::::::::::::::::LL::::::::::::::::::::::L a::::::::::aa:::aS:::::::::::::::SS
GGGGGG GGGG ooooooooooo ooooooooooo DDDDDDDDDDDDD FFFFFFFFFFF eeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL aaaaaaaaaa aaaa SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[/pre]

Parker.2013.TS.XViD.AC3-GooDFeLLaS

Sources: 26k/MaTiNE - Thx

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1904996/

Plot:
A thief with a unique code of professional ethics is double-crossed by his crew and left for dead. Assuming a new disguise and forming an unlikely alliance with a woman on the inside, he looks to hijack the score of the crew's latest heist.

Video: 720x320 @ 1650Kbps 2pass
Audio: English AC3 5.1 @ 128Kbps
Subtitles : None
Sample: Yes, included
RunTime:111 Mins

Enjoy

Believe or not did a fair amount of work on this, also added end from matine release so yes its complete. Must say great job to 26k.
to all you with sources out there, you know where we are, why not come say hi ;)

Greets:
To Everyone in the struggle.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.42 GB
seeders:169
leechers:160
Parker 2013 TS XViD AC3 GooDFeLLaS

Trailer

All Comments

hey guys.....why kat need feedback on this movie...cause.. i don"t dld this file????
the video is pretty good and the sound is awesome... not a bad copy at all i am watching it on my 52inch plasma and its slightly soft but not enough to make me not want to continue watching it
p.s the picture for the first 3-4 mins is a little poor but the rest is good
Very watchable
I only checked the sample, I give it A/6, V/6.....took 20 minutes to download the sample, no seeders