Patch for Remote Desktop in Windows7 Home Editions.

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on July 12, 2013 by Wldsthrnboyin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Patch for Remote Desktop in Windows7 Home Editions. (Size: 663.69 KB)
 W7-SP1-RTM-RDP-v4.zip663.69 KB

Description

Enable Remote Desktop Connection on Windows 7 Home Premium SP1

If you’re one of the lucky people who purchased a computer with Windows 7 Home Premium on it, you might be surprised to know that it doesn’t support remote desktop connections out of the box. Microsoft wants you to upgrade your edition of Windows in order to get this feature. Luckily, there’s a little hack we can use to get it working on Home Premium. Here’s the steps to get it working:

Download this zip file and extract it to a location on your PC.
Navigate to the folder you just extracted and right click Install.cmd, then choose Run as administrator.
You’ll get a window similar to the one below and you should now be good to go:

You can also enable multiple sessions per user, and the logging in of users with a blank password (although I wouldn’t recommend this). There are some switches that are available when running the program:

-? – Show this help
help – Same as -?
multi – Enable multiple sessions per user
blank – Enable remote log on for user accounts that are not password protected
So for example, if you wanted to enable multiple sessions per user:

Go to start and find Command Prompt. Right click it and select Run as administrator.
At the prompt type cd “c:DIRECTORYTOEXTRACTEDFILES”
The prompt should switch to c:DIRECTORYTOEXTRACTEDFILES >
Type: Install multi
Thanks to the guys over at Missing Remote for this hack.

Clipboard Sharing
When I installed this hack, one thing I noticed was that the clipboard sharing wasn’t working when I first connected. What I had to do to remedy it was open up the task manager on the remote machine, end the ‘rdpclip.exe’ process and restart it – either through Start > Run… or in the task manager by going to File > New Task (Run…).

You could automate this process by creating a simple batch script if you’d like, similar to the one below:

taskkill /IM rdpclip.exe /F
rdpclip.exe

Copy and paste the above into notepad and save it as killrdpclip.bat (or whatever you’d like). Then all you need to do is double click the batch file and you should be good to go.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
663.69 KB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Patch for Remote Desktop in Windows7 Home Editions.

All Comments

Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks..