Patterns of Evidence: Exodus (2014) 720p BrRip.mp4

seeders: 33
leechers: 13
Added on September 24, 2015 by Anon3293in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Patterns of Evidence: Exodus (2014) 720p BrRip.mp4 (Size: 1.78 GB)
 Patterns of Evidence - Exodus.mp41.78 GB

Description

What is the validity of history found in the Bible? Is it fact or fiction? What does the hard evidence really have to say about the founding story of the Old Testament: the Exodus out of Egypt? An in-depth investigation by documentary filmmaker Tim Mahoney searches for answers to these questions amid startling new finds that may change traditional views of history and the Bible.

IMDB: 7.6/10
Rotten Tomatoes: 76% (Audience)

If you are like me, you are a Christian who does not intend to steal, but you like to see what you are getting before you buy it. Well, I want you to have that opportunity. I ripped this for you so that you could watch it, grow in your faith, increase your skill in Christian Apologetics, and ultimately buy a copy to support the director/producer who made it all possible. Remember, if a content creator cannot make the money back for the creation, he is far less likely to continue his work. That said, if this documentary was worth your time I suggest you purchase a copy at:

http://www.patternsofevidence.com/en/

Hopefully, by making this movie available to the leery, it will increase sales. Remember to seed, up-vote if the content it good, and leave a comment.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.78 GB
seeders:33
leechers:13
Patterns of Evidence: Exodus (2014) 720p BrRip.mp4

Screenshots

Patterns of Evidence: Exodus (2014) 720p BrRip.mp4 screenshot