Patterson, James-I Totally Funniest(I Funny #3) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 27, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Patterson, James-I Totally Funniest(I Funny #3) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 10.84 MB)
 Patterson, James-I Totally Funniest.epub10.84 MB

Description

I Totally Funniest: A Middle School Story (I Funny #3)
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author), Chris Grabenstein (Goodreads Author), Laura Park (Illustrations)
4.42 of 5 stars
4.42 · rating details · 439 ratings · 72 reviews 23
Jamie Grimm is back and better than ever in the third episode of James Patterson's bestselling I FUNNY series. Finding himself one step closer to his dream of being the best kid comic in the world, Jamie faces his biggest challenge yet.

After scoring big on national TV in the semifinals contest, everyone back home is jumping on the Jamie Grimm bandwagon, and all the attention might be going to his head. Not only are his friendships starting to suffer, but the pressure of coming up with his best material ever for the ultimate standup act to snag the final win in Hollywood is pushing Jamie to the brink. Suddenly, life isn't looking very funny anymore. Can Jamie take the grand prize without pushing away his fans, friends and family?

Offical US Site
Offical UK Site
Offical James Patterson Young Adult Site
Offical Site for James Patterson's Middle School Series

The subject of a Time magazine feature called, "The Man Who Can't Miss," James Patterson is the bestselling author of the past year, bar none, with more than 16 million books sold in North America alone. In 2007, one of every fifteen hardcover fiction books sold was a Patterson title. In the past three years, James has sold more books than any other author (according to Bookscan), and in total, James's books have sold an estimated 220 million copies worldwide. He is the first author to have #1 new titles simultaneously on The New York Times adult and children's lists and is the only author to have five new hardcover novels debut at #1 on the list in one year—a record-breaking feat he's accomplished every year since 2005. To date, James Patterson has had nineteen consecutive #1 New York Times bestselling novels, and holds the New York Times record for most Hardcover Fiction bestselling titles by a single author (63 total), which is also a Guinness World Record.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.84 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Patterson, James-I Totally Funniest(I Funny #3) - epub - zeke23