Paul Janz - Renegade Romantic 1990 [FLAC] - Kitlope

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2010 by Kitlopein Music
Torrent verified.

Paul Janz - Renegade Romantic 1990 [FLAC] - Kitlope (Size: 273.4 MB)
 01. Paul Janz - Every little Tear.flac27.54 MB
 02. Paul Janz - Hold me tender.flac31.71 MB
 03. Paul Janz - Rocket to my heart.flac25.4 MB
 04. Paul Janz - Almost heaven.flac27.14 MB
 05. Paul Janz - Stand.flac31.35 MB
 06. Paul Janz - Stuck on you.flac23.54 MB
 07. Paul Janz - Love walks in.flac28.42 MB
 08. Paul Janz - One lovin' touch.flac29.04 MB
 09. Paul Janz - Darling drive.flac22.72 MB
 10. Paul Janz - Saddle up.flac26.54 MB
 Paul Janz - Renegade Romantic.log4.88 KB
 Renegade Romantic.cue1.69 KB
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt23 bytes

Description

PC Software: Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7600
File Type: FLAC Compression 6
Cd Hardware: Plextor PX-716SA
Plextor Firmware: 1.11 (Final)
Cd Software: Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 5
EAC Log: Yes
EAC Cue Sheet: Yes
Tracker(s):http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce;
Torrent Hash: 0C2A446ED7FC462210596A356F2BFF2C810E8BB1
File Size: 273.40 MB
Year: 1990
Label: A&M Records
Catalog #: CD 5288

Please help seed these FLACs!

From Wiki:

Paul Janz (born in 1951 in Three Hills, Alberta, Canada and raised in Basel, Switzerland) is a Canadian theologian, and formerly a prominent singer-songwriter of pop rock music in the mainstream and contemporary Christian markets. He is known for the hits "Every Little Tear," "Close My Eyes," "Stand," "I Won't Cry" and many others.

He began his music career in the 1970s with his brothers in a band called Deliverance, best remembered for the hit "Leaving LA", released in 1979. In 1984, he launched his solo career, which culminated in four projects with a string of chart-topping hits from each album. The success of his projects led to his nomination for the Juno Awards, Canada's most prominent music award. Despite achieving great success in Canada, his record label's restructuring of its roster of artists led to the end of A & R promotion in the American market. Janz's final project, Trust, which was recorded under the Attic Records label, continued the same ground-breaking tradition with Janz's trademark lyrical compositions and driving melodic rhythms. Since that time, Janz hasn't released any new material.

Presently a Lecturer in Systematic Theology and Deputy Head of Theology and Religious Studies at King's College London, he formerly taught philosophy at Trinity Western University in Langley, British Columbia and has recently written a book entitled God, the Mind's Desire: Reference, Reason and Christian Thinking[1] published by Cambridge University Press. In 2004, Paul's first album High Strung was re-released on CD for the first time by Escape Music in the UK.

Renegade Romantic 1990

Tracks:

Every Little Tear
Hold Me Tender
Rocket To My Heart
Almost Heaven
Stand
Stuck on You
Love Walks In
One Lovin’ Touch
Darling Drive
Saddle Up