Paul Watkins - My Life With Charles Manson.pdf

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on August 17, 2013 by HowlinHarpoin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Paul Watkins - My Life With Charles Manson.pdf (Size: 3.21 MB)
 Paul Watkins - My Life With Charles Manson.pdf3.21 MB

Description

MY LIFE WITH CHARLES MANSON
By PAUL WATKINS with Guillermo Soledad

OK, first of all, this is my first torrent ever, (and also my first PDF) so feel free to be helpful, if I've made errors. :)

A book about Charles Manson by a fairly prominent male family member. Paul Watkins' main duty in the family was as a procurer of cute young girls, a job he freely admits he performed with considerable enjoyment. He was one of a handful of individuals who decided to get out when the heat got turned up to the boiling point in the Summer of '69. It took him a while to fully extricate himself - the lure of all that "young love" must've been hard to resist.

Considered a valuable document among Manson researchers, although, of course, aspects of its veracity are debatable.

This book is OP and extremely HTF. I located a transcript on the popular Tate-LaBianca blog helmed by "Col. Scott." His copy was littered with many errors, most of which I hope I have managed to correct in my transcript. There were no illustrations included, so I searched online and assembled a few illustrations myself. In the course of this latter task, I acquired some newspaper and magazine articles, which are included as a bonus. You'll find the illustrations and articles appended at the end.

I originally made this as an RTF file, which I converted online to PDF. It may not be perfect, but I believe the reader will at least find it acceptable.

I understand that there is a fake PDF out there on one of those free e-book sites. As far as I am aware, this is the first legit transcript to be made freely available, outside of Col. Scott's blog.

Presented for research and education purposes, in lawful accordance with the Fair Use act. Please, keep this a free share in the Pirate community. TY :)

Mass Market Paperback: 278 pages
Publisher: Bantam Books (1979)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0553127888
ISBN-13: 978-0553127881

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.21 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Paul Watkins - My Life With Charles Manson.pdf

All Comments

Many Thanks!!! As stated this book is out of print. The ones that are on the market (mostly used) are priced anywhere from 95 to 400 dollars - what a scam! I'm so happy that I now can now read it without being robbed. The PDF looks great and reads well on my Nook.
Cheers mate, glad I could be of service! This book should be available, and nobody should have to pay a king's ransom for it. :)
I haven't had time to read it yet, but on a cursory scan it seems perfectly legible, and a great copy for something this obscure and out of print that will never, ever see official e-book release. Thanks for your hard work putting it together!
Thanks for the thumbs up!